Disabilities
I'm Currently 18 weeks pregnant, and I was curious about something that you may or may not know.  My Boyfriend and both have disabilities in our family.  My aunt had a child born with many physical and Mental disabilities and the same goes for my boyfriends sister.  Everyone keeps telling me that it's nothing to worry about, but i'm concerned.  Do you think the chances are high that our child could be born with disabilities? It's a horrible thought i know, but i can't get it out of my mind.
You should really discuss this with your doctor to try to easy your mind about it.  Try to get a good description from your families as to exactly what the physical and mental disabilities actually were.  

Usually women have a detailed ultrasound at about 17-20 weeks gestation to look for signs of certain abnormalities that might show up on ultrasound.