Discharge question 31 weeks pregnant!!!
I know that discharge in pregnancy is very normal and it does increase somewhat the further you get in pregnancy. However yesterday and today when I wipe I have this huge glob of white/yellow stuff that is thick and could easily fill up a tablespoon or two. It has now been there 4 times. Is it my mucus plug dislodging already? There is no blood so I hope you can give me some insight as to what it may be. Also I can almost guarantee when it will be there as I get some very weird pain in the cervix area.
Thanks and I certainly hope all you are doing well.
Hi chick, what's going on?  I have no idea what that is but my sister went through that same thing on her last week of pregnancy.  She never got blood on it but it was just like you described it..  Call your dr to double check..  Wish you luck!
Thanks, I HATE calling the doctors office but I guess I better just to be on the safe side. I am good, how are u???
I agree with Tex, call just to be sure. I am with you I HATE calling, I feel like I call all the time! I've really only called like three times. How's the headaches?
I would call just to check esp. since you are getting a wierd pain with it. How are you feeling?
31 weeks! Whoo hoo. You must be so excited.
Girl, you better stick around! We still have 9 weeks to go...LOL
Dolly dumped us on Sunday morning...lets see who will be next...from whatever I have read/heard, it is supposo to have some pinkish coloring in it, but hey, that is why we have Dr.s right? Call him...better safe then sorry!
Doctor unsure what it is said it can be the mucus plug but there is nothing they can do about it. Said as long as no contractions they are not concerned. Also said with her head being down there she may be pushing more of my natural discharge out. I go next Monday for my 32 week exam but unsure if they will do a vag exam at that time.
Doc just called back and said come in. He would feel better checking me to see if I am dialating or thinning out already.
Off I go.   I will let you know what he says.
If it's a mucus plug, it should have some pinkish streaks of blood.  Maybe everyone's different.  I lost mine at 35 weeks and is approaching 40 weeks now, still no baby.  My cousin lost hers more than 2 months she goes into labor.  After telling my doctor about the lost of mucus plug, she didn't seem to think it's critical either, other than telling me to avoid activities that would lead to an infection.
Keep us updated!! We're thinking of you and Quinn.
Have you called the Dr?
i cant believe you are 31 weeks!!!  holy poop.  time flys. i had all that goopy stuff weeks ahead.  I hope all is well and i will be thinking of you in the next few weeks.  :)
Glad you called your dr though, good to know they called you in to check on you!  I'm fine, I had my shower this past weekend and let me tell you, I left a few guest outside at the party, i went inside and had to lay down, my feet were so swollen, I had bags right on the ankles on each side, gross..   My inlaw is giving me one Dec. 03??  I just can't believe they waited so long, i'll be 37 weeks pg by then..  Should I be upset about it cause I am really freaking out..
Good luck girl.. i hope that everything is ok.  Just like petanka said.. 31 weeks is too early!!!!!!!!  Keep those knees together..

me, you, and petanka are due like.. the same day.. very weird..