Discomfort in lower left abdomen/back, pink milky discharge, 7 weeks pregnant
I found out that I was pregnant about a week ago and experienced most of the symptoms of early pregnancy. Fatigue, nausea, sore/tender breasts, etc. I have yet to see a doctor because my husband and I recently moved and never had the opportunity to get health insurance. We are seeing a clinic tomorrow, but only to confirm my pregnancy and then they're going to schedule the prenatal visits from there. Because I'm a bit unsure as to when I'm going to see an actual doctor, I'm worried about what I started feeling today.

I started feeling pain in my lower abdomen. First it felt like menstrual cramps, then it started hurting on both sides until my lower left back started hurting (kind of like small burst of pain/stabbing). The pain ranges from bearable to unbearable then in goes away for an hour then comes back, and when it comes back it hurts! I haven't experienced any bleeding at all and I'm writing this over 10 hours of feeling the first stabs of pain. However, when I went to the bathroom I noticed some pink milky discharge. I am using a hot compress on my back and it's helped to relieve the pain a few times, I also threw up once today. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and need to know if anyone else has experienced this. I know that pain is different from person to person, and maybe I'm just a weakling and worrying a little too much (this is my first pregnancy)... at the same time, I would like to know if this is something to be concerned about.

Oh, and I don't know if this makes a difference, but I do have PCOS and am wondering if this also may be the cause for the pain.