Maternal & Child Community
Do you all pregnant women experience tender/sore breasts?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I've recently been considering taking a HPT. Over the past month I've had bits of nausea here and there, and have only thrown up 3 times right after eating something. It wasn't because of what I ate, it was things that I love and have all the time. I've also found myself going to the bathroom a lot more. Occasionally I will have sharp pains in my breasts and they come and go for a few minutes and then stop. It might be days before it happens again. But they aren't really sore/tender like you always read everyone saying. I want to test, but I just don't want to see another negative! any ideas? Anyone have really spread out/not-that-bad morning sickness like I described?