Aa
A
A
Close
Doc. gave me 40% Chance
hi everyone.  i've posted a couple times already.  Just got some new levels back and progesterone is rising too slowly.  the doctor gave me a 40% chance that everything will be ok.

I don't understand why hcg is still rising.  I don't understand this at all. :(  I've already had 3 miscarriages don't know if i have the strength for another and to try again.

here are my numbers:

first test: 12/28/2006
hcg: 80
prog: 15

second test: january 2, 2007
hcg 1420
prog: 9

third test january 4, 2007
hcg 3045
prog: 11.3

January 8, 2007
HCG: 8,322
Prog: 12.2

what do you all think?
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
another thing.  they did a sonogram and all they saw was a sac.  it grew since jan. 4th but they didn't see anything else.  is that normal with 8,322 hcg level?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
did they see the yolk sac too??  how far along are you suppose to be??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
im 5 weeks. i'm new to all of this so what they saw was a grey circle thing and a black whole in it.  so whatever that is lol.  sorry i'm so unkowledgable with all of this.  there was nothing in the black little circle but i think that where the baby will end up.  am i right?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I wouldnt write it off until your next one.  many people have had ultrasounds early, like myself and haven't seen a hb or fetal pole yet.  I have to have faith. drs are very cautious..  your numbers look okay.  I'm 6w2days and my hcg on friday was 10540.  I didn't see anything on ultrasound but gestational sac and yolk sac.    I go again on friday.  I hope everything works out for you.  my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Dana
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i've been on supplements since ovulation.  i hope everything will be fine.  I'm glad i found this site.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
are you progesterone supplements??  and if not find a dr that will give them to you....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had a miscarriage last year in may.  So when I got pregnant again in September, my doctor put me on progesterone suppositories.  They were the worst, but I would do it again.  I am currently 20 weeks pregnant.  See if your doctor can put you on those suppositories.  It really helped my levels go up and stay up steadily.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Doc. gave me 40% Chance
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources