Does Breast Tenderness Diminish At 9-10 weeks?
Hi~ I'm about 9 weeks and noticed this week that my fatigue and breast tenderness has diminished. Is this normal? I'm concerned b/c I've had two miscarriages in the past (both blightd ovums), and I'm 35 (considered high-risk)
but at my visit two weeks ago the doc found a heartbeat.
I'm a little worried but still hopeful. Just need encouragement.
Thank you ladies
Blessings,
Val
It really depends. I am 9 weeks and my are still tender from time to time. But if it makes you feel any better, just because your breats are not tender any more, does not mean there is something wrong with your baby. In my other pregnancy, I had all the signs of being prego and the baby died in 12 weeks. So dont worry, you are OK.
In my first pregnancy, I had major breast tenderness and I ended up having a haveing a m/c. I am currently pregnant at almost 21 weeks and my breasts have been tender off and on, and this pregnancy seems to be going fine. I don't think the tenderness has much to do with a healthy pregnancy. However, my experience from my first pregnancy that I will always remember is, my breasts were full up til week 11, then I noticed they seemed to be going back to the regular size (it was very noticeable to me and DH), then I had the u/s at 12 weeks and found just a sac. So, the tenderness can come and go, but if you notice the size getting smaller, I'd call the doc and just see.
I agree with Jenny77 with my last pregnancy mine were extreamly sore and that ended in a n/c this time around I think they were a little tender in the beginning then around 9-10 weeks it went away. I dont think there is any reason to be concerned. I am currently 28 weeks and they still are not sore but my nipple are very tender (sorry if TMI)
My breasts hurt so much initially I had to put ice packs on them.   Then when they started growing more and looking nasty, (about 16 weeks) they didn't hurt much more--only thing that hurts now is my back from the weight.  I am busty to begin with and I cannot believe how large my breasts are --I swear most of my weight gain besides in my belly is in my breasts.  anyone out there suggest a bra for better back support?  I feel bad buying new bras like every 2 weeks.  I still have 3 months to go and am scared at just how big I will get!
Right around 10 weeks mine started hurting much less.  Now I'm 15 weeks and they haven't really bothered me much at all for the past two weeks.  "The Mother of All Pregnancy Books" says that breast tenderness usually tapers off by the end of the 3rd month.
Thank you all
;  )