Maternal & Child Community
Does diarrhea mean early pregnancy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does diarrhea mean early pregnancy?

So I have had this odd diarrhea for the last 2 days.  I read on the web in different medical journals that this can be a sign of high levels of progesterone.  Can this be a early preg sign?  I am not ill.
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
127124_tn?1326739035
No you can not go by that.  
Blank
167_tn?1374177417
After reading your other four posts, I would say the diarrhea could easily be attributed to stress and anxiety. I am pregnant with my fifth child and never had diarrhea as a symptom. It would be too early to feel pregnancy symptoms anyhow. I think what's best is for you to try to take some deep breaths and relax. If you are pregnant you will get your positive in a week give or take a few days. Try to be patient and not stress too much.
Blank
Ok. Thank You!!

Just to clarify - I reposted bc I was having computer problems.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Also, there used to be a concern on this site about using up too many threads.  They have expanded the number available, but there is still a little bit of the old feeling left among posters that if someone has a lot of questions, they can ask them on their original post rather than use up several posts. I can see you're new, please do try this.
Blank
167_tn?1374177417
My computer does the same thing sometimes. I can see people have posted but when I open up the thread it doesn't show their comments. If refreshing and clearing your cookies doesn't help (sometimes that doesn't help me), then try to wait a little bit and come back to the forum. It should be there eventually.
Blank
the scoots  HAHA never heard of it that way before, sounds so much better!!
Blank
158812_tn?1189759426
This is my fourth pregnancy, and I have never had the scoots as a 'sign' of pregnancy....
Blank
194033_tn?1230787005
Diarrhea can be a symptom but it can soooo many other things too. How many DPO are you?
Blank
When I found out I was pregnant I had diarrhea for like a week straight. As soon as I ate something I had to go into the bathroom, it even got to the point where it was waking me up every morning around 5am and I had to go. When I asked my doctor about it he said that it is normal for pregnant women to have diarrhea.

Blank
On saturday I ate popcorn and soda then vomited up and proceeded to have diarrhea  1 1/2 days and I miserable..scared to eat regular food soo, all I eat is crackers and liquid.

My question is can I be pregnant.. I never vomit unless there is a baby involved but, it has been 6 years(sigh!) I just need a little confirmation
Blank
Hi I'm 33 weeks I'm almost 34 this just started 3 days ago dirreha and everything I eat I have to go back to the toliet and I have had very storng back pain for days could it be time
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...