Aa
A
A
Close
Does vaginal discharge increase at the end of pregnancy? 37 weeks/ open
I'm just wondering because, there have been a few times where I've felt excess wetness (sorry tmi) and worried that my water broke (I know that usually happens about 1 in 10 women on its own).  But it always seems to just be discharge. It's probably more than through out this whole pregnancy.  Is this normal?
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
142722_tn?1281537216
My water broke with my daughter and it was a big gush and it didn't stop - it was pretty gross - it is different with every woman though - this is just what happen to me - I had no pain at all none
Comment
Cancel
142722_tn?1281537216
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hi my water broke with both my 2 , you feel it pop then trickle a bit a clear slimey then when i tried to move it gushed like a ltr of fluid .it can slow trickle for a while but its nothing to worry about untill you have a full gush and pain . good luck x x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
165078_tn?1255610007
I have had bad discharge my entire pregnancy - needing to wear at least a panty liner if not a small pad the whole 9 months.  Once even going to the doctor thinking it was fluid.  Now at 37 weeks just yesterday I thought my water broke too.  It came right through everything my panties were soaked but I know it didn't smell sweet so I guess the baby just pushed some stuff out of there.  hahahaha  I have no shame anymore I tell everybody and I only wear black pants.
Comment
Cancel
165078_tn?1255610007
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Completely normal.  Usually when your water breaks, it's a gush or constant trickle...  You'd know if your waterbroke, especially at 37 weeks, you would most likely start contractions.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You and I are on the same boat. I've had a lot as well. I was using about 3 panty liners a day but I have now started to double them up (1. for complete coverage 2. for frear of my water breaking) . I'm noticing it's increasing again though. Gosh! how much more could possibly come out? I'll be happy once I'm back to normal and dont feel like a faucet..lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
165078_tn?1255610007
I cannot wait to bend over without feeling like I am breaking the babies bones and I really cannot wait to have a NORMAL BM!!!! Its been 9 months - they are nightmares.

hahahahhahahahahahaah  
Comment
Cancel
165078_tn?1255610007
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Does vaginal discharge increase at the end of pregnancy? 37 weeks/ open
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703