Maternal & Child Community
Drum Roll....It's a....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Drum Roll....It's a....

Beautiful Baby BOY!! :)  DH and I are so thrilled!!  We saw little Jonah by ultrasound on Friday evening and he was kicking around like crazy.  I never thought much about "love at first sight" until I saw my little guy!  I'm so happy and all I can think about now is holding him in my arms!
Related Discussions
16 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
117004_tn?1218648744
Congratulations on your perfect little boy!!! Its amazing isnt it???  I wanted a girl so bad but as soon as i saw my little mans face on that screen i was in love.. :)

Welcome to Team Blue!! :)
Blank
142452_tn?1262036275
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'll be finding out (hopefully) sometime three weeks from now. DH is hoping for a girl. I just want to know so I can start buying things in the right colors!
Blank
155461_tn?1207868371
Congrats! Can you pass me some of that boy dust this way! I will find out Oct.11th!
Blank
CONGRATULATIONS...U R ONE OF THE LUCKY WOMAN..
Blank
i go in october 3-i'll be 18 weeks by then-we hoping for a little boy-but either way we'll be happy-i also just want to start buying clothes i am so exicted  for that
Blank
oh yeah and congratulations- i was getting a little carried away there
Blank
CONGETULATION ON YOUR BABY BOY. DUE YOU KNOW WANT HIS NAME IS GOING TO BE?
Blank
Congratulations on your little sweetheart!  Little boys are fun...  I have a 6 year old and he's my pride and joy.  DH and I are trying now for a new addition.  Having sypmtoms and will be testing on Friday, hopefully we will be getting our BFP!

Good luck,
Jessime
Blank
Congrats! There will be nothing like holding that baby in your arms the first time!!!! Send some blue dust my way, I go Wed.  to find out!
Blank
Here's lots and lots of blue baby dust! :)  So excited for you!!  Can't wait to find out how your ultrasound goes!!
Blank
congratulations! i think boys are ideal to have as your first, many people say they are easier, but they're probably biased (like myself) :) I find out what this one is hopefully on October 5th, will be happy with either one
Blank
Congrats on the baby boy!!!!!  It is so amazing to see them moving around during the ultrasound!  :)
Blank
Here's hoping this is your month!!  Sending you lots of baby dust! :)  Definitely let us know when you find out!
Blank
Thanks so much ladies!!  Team blue, that's so cute :)  My MIL came over this weekend and bombarded us with little blue outfits!!  We're getting so excited! :)

Rican:  We're calling him Jonah.

Bookerswife:  Sending you all the boy baby dust I can possibly send!  Best wishes!  Hope you get your little boy! :)
Blank
Congrats on your baby boy! You must be soooo happy. The suspence it over. Now on to the baby shower!
Blank
Hey woman! Hope were still on for valentines day?!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...