EWCM after Ovulation
Hi all! I havent posted on here is a while but have been reading what has been going on. Just want to say hi to everyone. I do have a question: Can you get ewcm after you have already Oed??? FF.com told me when I Oed but a couple days later I had what looked like ewcm. Just was wondering if that was possible and what that would mean?! Thanks for all the advice!!! :)
Just because FF.com told you that you ovulated at certain day that does not mean it is right on time. Remember, FF.com is a website and the info you are geting from there is genereted by a computer. I am a comp. specialist and never would I trust comp as much. Did you use OPK to confirm. CM and BBT are the best two for pint pointing OVL. You are better of BD tonight again to cover your dates. Good luck.
Hey there,
I told steph'd yesterday this too. I read on fertilityfriend.com this:Some cervical fluid after ovulation is possible because the corpus luteum, though its main function is to produce progesterone, produces estrogen in small amounts. This may cause you to see some fertile-looking cervical fluid, even after ovulation.

If your temperatures and other signs show clearly that you have already ovulated, then you can be confident that you are no longer fertile. It is also not uncommon to confuse semen and eggwhite or watery cervical fluid. Some women also notice some fertile-looking cervical fluid just before menstruation.

Hope this could help you out....It's just another idea to why you might have EWCM. Good Luck!!!
Thanks so much!!! Yeah all signs are pointing that i have Oed. I take my temp and it has been up since Sun. So i am pretty sure I Oed. I was just wondering about that. The stuff I got was pretty small so it is probably what you described. Thanks for letting me know that!!!! I really appreciate it!! :)