Earliest to get BFP?
What was the earliest you got a + on an HPT (even a faint line)? I have read that it is possible to get one as early as 9DPO but, it always took me until AF was at least a week late. How about you? Did anyone get one early?

1
1. Less than 9 DPO

7
2. 9-10 DPO

8
3. 11-12 DPO

5
4. 13-14 DPO

0
5. 15-16 DPO

0
6. More than 17 DPO

0
7. I had to skip two AF before I got a +
I always start testing at 10 dpo.  Coincidentally, I tested BFP at 10 dpo both times I miscarried.  With my two girls, one I got the BFP at 5 days late for AF (testing since 10 dpo!), and the other, I gave up testing once I was 3 days late for AF and got a test at the dr.  
Alikat!  I was going to say the same thing!!!  I got a BFP both times I miscarried really early -  and with both healthy pregnancies I was at least 2 days late before I got my BFP also testing from about 10 dpo!!  I know now that it was because the miscarriages were because the egg was "impregnated" with more then one sperm, generating a baby with 2 full sets of chromozones- and why my hcg levels were so high with both...  
According to my temps and opk's I was 8 DPO when I got my + at the Dr.s office.  She drew blood and my level was at 52.  With the 2 pregnancies I m/c  I got faint +'s at 12 DPO and with my DD I didn't test until the day AF was due, but the line was super dark.
I got a really faint bfp at 10 dpo then a slightly darker on at 11 dpo.
I got a super faint line on Answer and Equate at 10DPO....., but the digitals were all negative until like 12 DPO.  I have to admit though that I kind of regret testing that early.  All though the pregnancy was ultimately viable, and I have my wonderful DD..the early BFP was very stressful to me.  I had some brown spotting and I kept worrying and worrying and thinking my period would start ontime and what ifs...oh the joys of TTC and pregnancy..    ;o)
I never can manage to get a positive until the 28th day of my cycle....every time, day 27 would be negative, but 28 would be positive.  I was even having shorter cycles during all my mc's but the months I was pg, it had to be day 28 before I would be positive - which was probably about 14 dpo since I still O'd about day 14 even with 24 or 26 day cycles.  We're going to start trying for #2 soon....wonder what will happen this time.  As of yesterday, my cycles are starting to shorten again....a few months after I stopped the pill they were 28 days now in month 3 this one came at 26 days!  I think it's a trend for me!
I honestly feel stupid admitting this but have no idea what DPO or AF is but with my first son I didnt have a positive test until I was a month pregnant but didn't even test until I was that far along and it was real faint. With my second son I was only like a week pregnant. I hadn't even missed a period yet I just knew I was and took the test and it was positive but like some other girls had said I lost him. I did have him but lost him at 11 weeks old. And with the one I'm carrying now I had a strange light period and tested  half a dozen times before having a positive test and I was already about a month along. It's actually strange the people I've known and the replys I've read here who had a + test early and ended up losing the baby either by miscarriage or born with problems. Makes me think there might be something to having an early + test and problems with baby.
Megmil- DPO- days past ovulation and AF- A friend (period). that is an interesting theory with having an early test + and problems later. Hmmm...never thought of that.
I am waiting to test again until I am closer to AF or missed AF. I always find out very late!!
I was on CD 28 and got a line so faint my husband didn't see it at first.  I think that was like 11dpo maybe...?  I remember the day I ovulated b/c I could feel it and I was out of town. I went home that night and BD'd with my husband and wha-la! We have a healthy son now!
Well, I voted 13-14 dpo, but I never tried any tests before that day.  I actually took my test because I had a cold (it was December) and wanted to make sure if I could take meds.  I was due for AF the next day, and obviously, it hasn't come yet! :-)
AF- Aunt Flo
I always got a positive on the 9th dpo!  So I chose 9-10 dpo.  Even with TWINS and single pregnancies.  It was a Total shocker when we found out it was twins at 7 weeks.  So when I tested positive with my last pregnancy, I really thought it was twins again, but those tests are super sensitive.  Turned out to just be one this time =)    Good luck!!