Maternal & Child Community
Early Sign of Pregnancy Breast tenderness 3 days DPO
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Early Sign of Pregnancy Breast tenderness 3 days DPO

I was amazed how sore my breast were yesterday @ 3 days DPO but today even more so @ 4 DPO.. Mine usually hurt about 6-7 days before but never 11 days before I get Aunt Flow.
I do have blues veins on breast they are always there since I had misscarriage last August but appear darker earlier than usual. They usually don't get darker till 3-4 days before AF. What are your thoughts???? Has anyone ever had this happen this early....?

Thanks for reading
Chrissy
Baby Dust to all*********
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am also 3dpo and I too have had more than usual sore bbs and even nausea.  I've been here before.  It's all in my head.  There's no way we can have symptoms this early.  There hasn't even been implantation yet.  I doubt we even have the preg hormone yet either.  So, sorry, don't mean to be a downer but I really do think it's in our heads no matter how convincing it tries to be!

Keep me posted on your symptoms and whether you get a BFP -- we're in this long wait together!  When will you test?  I'm thinking I won't until Oct 28.  Good luck!
Blank
That was neat!  It's good to be educated.  I wish I could see what was going on in there right now!  LOL!  How are you today?  Have you been checking your e-mail?  There are several from me, I'm sure ;)
Blank
Well thanks for the comments! I do appreciate. Good luck to all!! Baby Dust to all***** I will test on 26 th !!
Blank
I always have breat tenderness after and just before o! Good luck though!
Blank
144100_tn?1283526167
Wow, thanks - I'm printing the site addresses out and viewing them at home (don't think my 5th greaders need to see that!)
Blank
159354_tn?1286371288
It can be all in your head and it COULD be something.

I always had the pg symptoms within 5days of conceiving.  On all 4 of my pregnancies....I even had that early milk colostrum on the last 3....

go figure.

I pray that it is something and you are indeed pregnant - GOD BLESS
Blank
Very cool website info-Ask Dr. Amy- My name is Amy and I wish I was a doctor:). Very informative. As for the poster- go find something else to do to get your mind off of this stuff, it will drive you crazy!! Try scrapbooking, or another hobby:). Good Luck, I'll send all of you ttc some prayers!!
Blank
the earliest preg symptoms can show up is 7dpo. I just saw it on a special on Discovery health.  usually starts with food cravings.  Now given that  we will all be craving foods next week.  LOL
Blank
151668_tn?1239924705
The earliest symptoms I had were around 7 or 8 days, but I didn't realize it...
I was having gas really bad, but not the stinky kind, just a lot of air! LOL (I know, TMI!) It was just weird.

I also started getting lightheaded and dizzy, and had a cramping/twinging in my lower abdoment. I thought the crampiness was because AF was going to come the following week, but it turned out to be a BFP instead!

Boobs started getting bigger within the following week, but they didn't actually start getting sore until almost 8 weeks. Had some tenderness before then, but not really soreness until that point. Just goes to show that we're all differnt!

Best of luck!
Blank
i have extreamily sore brests can not figure out any possible causes any clue y an i ovulated the third this is to early to tell if af will be late any ideas
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...