Maternal & Child Community
Early labor indications????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Early labor indications????

Hello ladies, I have a question;
I'm 31wks now and had to go into the hospital for bleeding 3 nights ago. Turns out while I was there, I went into contractions, 4 mins apart for about an hour until the doctor gave me some shot that relaxed my uterus.
I was released shortly after that, the doctor was not sure what caused the bleeding and it stopped so all was well.
Now I've been really nausious most of the day, my stomach gets tight when I walk or move around at all.
Could this mean it's almost time?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The tightness could be contractions again. You may want to call your dr and let them know. There is medication they can give you to stop the contractions if that is what they are, you are still early.
Blank
When I was pregnant with my first...I was having contr...the last month. I did not feel them though...I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks and then 2 weeks befor my due date I was induced...b/c I am a diabetic.
Blank
Not sure, I had contractions like that and they continued from 35 weeks till I was induced 10 days overdue.  You can never be too careful though.  I think with real labor your contractions will keep coming no matter what, but I would definitely call your Dr ASAP and let them know what's going on, especially since you are still a ways away from term.  I would also just keep off your feet as much as possbile till you hear back.  Good luck, and congrats on your soon to be here addition!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...