Ectopic ?
On 03/07 I had an ectopic pg removed HCG was 25000.  The tube was saved.  I bled for 1 week.

On 03/16 HCG had dropped to 35.  

On 0/27 I started to have pg symptoms again.  HCG on 3/27 was 250.  

HCg was checked again on 03/29 and had dropped to 179.  

My doc claims that there is residual tissue left from the ectopic but in my heart I think this is a new pg.  I had an u/s scheduled for today but she canceled it.  She said I do not need it.  What do all of you think.  I just find it hard to believe that my HCG dropped so much in the first week and now are rising again because of the same pg.

I really need some advise before I drive myself crazy

Kari
I don't know myself, but hopefully someone here does. Sorry you have to wait for answers though. Are you otherwise comfortable with your dr's advice? If so, why don't you just wait a week and insist on an u/s. I don't see how else they could possibly know if something is left. (without the u/s I mean) And if so, wouldn't they have to do another surgery? OR maybe it would be dangerous to wait, I would listen to your dr.  Sorry I am not much help.
I had an ectopic and my hcg level fluctuated until it all resolved.  Each time I had blood drawn to check the levels we thought it would be it....but it wasnt.  It took 6 1/2 weeks for it all to resolve itself.  I had a methotrexate shot to dissolve the pg however so the methods were a little different.  My breasts were tender, I was lightheaded, and even had cravings until my hcg went to the 100 range. Not sure if this helps.  I hope all goes well with you.
Be aware, this happen to my cousin and she had two pregnancies. They removed the etopic and when they checked her levels again they were still up or rising. There was another pregnancy but I can't remember where. Keep watching this. Have them test your levels again and mention this to them. It's very possible. Good luck.
With my ectopic, even after bleeding for weeks on end, my levels continued to rise.  Eventually, though, they began to drop.  I think it can take a really long time to get back to zero, because sometimes residual tissue is still growing.  Make sure to get your levels checked every couple of days to monitor them in case there's trouble.  Good luck.