Embryonic Heart Rate - should I be worried 117 bmp at 6w6days?
I just had an ultrasound and my gestational sac is still shaped like a kidney bean, and I still have cramping which has been going on for the past two weeks, but even more alarming was the baby's heart rate.  The baby measured 6 weeks 6 days which was exactly one week more than last week, which is a good sign, but the heart rate was only 117.  The ultrasound tech tested then again and came up with 119 bpm.  My OBGYN did not seem alarmed by this b/c he said it is fine to be this low this early on, but every chart I see and everything I read says that it should be around 140 at this age.  Does anyone have any advice for me?  I have to wait two more weeks for another u/s to check it again, and the wait seems like forever.  Thank you everyone for all of your help!
Someone posted a chart of heart rates the other day. Scroll down to it. I don't think you have any reason to worry.
I don't think you should worry. At 6w I had 120 bpm and my doc said it was fine. Also, I read about babies with heart rate below 100 that survive. So, stay positive and keep us posted! Have a health pregnancy!
I wouldn't worry about it I had an ultra sound done at 6 wks and 2 days and heart beat was 124 and the doctor said that was completely normal . Also when i was pregnant with my son his heart rate was usually at about 125-130 and sometimes got lower then that and he is a perfectly healthy little boy.
I had an ultrasound yesterday.  I am 6wk5days and the rate was 119.  I am scared to death as well so reading those comments was helpful. We have lost my last two pregnancies and this waitng is like torture!!!  I will keep your baby and mone in my prayers.
Ok, now Im really afraid! I went for u/s monday and Im 6wks 6days, baby heart rate 109 and i have irregular shape sac. I get another u/s on monday the 3rd. I am 41 this is my first pregnancy with heartbeat. last pregnancy ended 6mos ago with empty sac at 7 weeks.