Enlarged Uterus after a Miscarriage
I had a miscarriage on Nov 20th and am still dealing with the aftermath because I did not know to demand a D&C. My hcg levels have finally returned to <5 after 3 months of weekly testing. However, upon last exam my MD noted that my uterus was still the size of a 6 week pregnancy. Why would my uterus be enlarged if my hormone levels are normal? My menstrual cycles have not regulated yet therefore I have also started taking Provera for a week to get my cycles back on track. Would this have anything to do with the size of the uterus?
Thanks for you help.
Lisa
I had a miscarriage on the 28th of March and the doctor also said I have an enlarged uterus...My pregnancy test came up positive also..I have to go back for more testing and I want to know why my uterus is enlarged....How can I find out why???