Maternal & Child Community
FEELING ALOT OF PRESSURE LIKE SOMETHING PUSHING OUT~PREGNANT 6 WEEKS, ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

FEELING ALOT OF PRESSURE LIKE SOMETHING PUSHING OUT~PREGNANT 6 WEEKS, NORMAL?

IM AMOST 6 WEEKS PREGNANT,JUST GOT MARRIED AND WE FOUND OUT WE WERE EXPECTING A CHILD!! ITS MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND WE WERE SO EXCITED...I HAD ALOT OF MENSTRUAL LIKE CRAMPS THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, BUT THEY HAVE SUBSIDED..NOW IM WORRIED, I SAW ON THE TOILET PAPER YESTERDAY , A KINDDA GREY-ISH PINK-ISH COLOR ..LIKE A DARKER THAN USUAL DISCHARGE...( WE HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME ,NOT SURE IF THAT CAUSE THE DARK DISCHARGED),BUT HE WAS VERY GENTLE...AND I WASNT SURE IF THE POSITIONS WE TOOK, LIKE SPREADING MY LEGS WHILE ON MY BACK, WAS SAFE FOR THE BABY....I HD ALSO TAKEN AN HOUR WALK OUTDOORS PRIOR TO MY DISCHARGES..NOT SURE IF ANY OF THAT COUKD HAVE CAUSED THESE SYMPTOMS??? ANYWAYS,WE DECIDED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!...AFTER I WAS TOLD WE HAD TO WAIT 6 HRS .....I DECIDED TO GO BACK HOME AND REST AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN...! I HAVE NO MORE COLORED DISCHARGES TODAY (THANK GOD!) BUT I HAVE BEEN FEELING ALOT OF PRESSURE INSIDE..LIKE AS IF A TAMPON IS STUCK AND U JUST FEEL LIKE U WANT TO TAKE IT OUT...IT ALSO FEELS AT TIME LIKE A BABY'S HEAD WANTS TO COME OUT...FEELS WEIRD WHEN I WALK ...I FEEL LIKE WHEN I SPREAD MY LEGS, IT RELIEVES THE WEIRD FEELING FOR A FEW SEC.IVE BEEN FEELING LIKE THAT LIKE A WEEK AND HALD NOW ...IS THAT A NORMAL FEELING?
In early pregnancy it is very normal to have cramping. With my little boy, I had gotten very scared when I started bleeding and it just turned out to be because of intercourse. I would let your doctor know whats going on but I bet everything's fine. Good luck!
I am fairly sure that the discolored discharge is a result of intercourse.  Intercourse is safe and normal during pregnancy.   The cervix is very sensitive primarily during the first trimester of pregnancy, and intercourse only irritated it.  This is normal and safe, and happens frequently.  I did have this at 6 weeks of pregnancy as well with my 4 year old.  

I can't believe they expected you to wait for 6 hours!  I would have done the same thing as you!  As far as the 'pressure' feeling, I don't know what it is, but can tell you this:  pregnancy brings on ALL kinds of odd things that happen to your body, and you may notice that your dr. may not even be able to explain some of them, and that's ok.  As long as you don't feel that you have cramps, and discharge gradually changes back to original, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.  Cramps are normal at 4 and 5 weeks during final implantation, but you shouldn't have much cramping at 6 weeks.  

I miscarried my 3rd child at 6 and a half weeks, and there wasn't a sensation of pressure.  It was brown blood, red blood, cramps, and then very obvious.  I WOULD call your dr. on Monday, just to inform them of what you have experienced this weekend.  I don't think they will want to see you, but you should inform him of anything questionable that occurs during your entire pregnancy.  

Don't ever be afraid to call your doctor either.  Your doctor will make enough money to purchase a ski boat by the time you deliver a healthy infant....he(she) should be at your beckon call.  

Congratulations on your new pregnancy....you have a very tough yet rewarding experience ahead of you that you will forever take pride in....I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!  God Bless!
This is one of the most thorough and insightful responses I have ever read on this forum. You answered so many of my questions without even hearing them. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer her question; you have allowed me to relax about my five week cramps. You get props for this answer, girl! You go!!!
I had cramps so bad throughout my first trimester I was really scared especially since I've miscarried two times.

Before I even knew I was pregnant I had them so bad that I thought I was going to have one awful period!

It was justa a baby in there making her home! LOL

Cramps are very very normal. Your uterus is stretching and making room, and there's something actually in there now. Like the other post said you will feel all kinds of things throughout pregnancy and don't EVER hesitate to call your Dr. That's why they are there, and specialize in what they do. They're there to help you and your baby.

God Bless you and best of luck to you.

On the spotting I think you're fine, I also spotted a little bit around 6-7 weeks and it was nothing. Just try to relax for a few days and avoid intercourse because it may have irritated your cervix. Blood flow increases to the cervix when you're pregnant and it's easier to bleed.

Just call your Dr. so they know. They may want to see you or just may want to note it in your file.

Again, God Bless, and congrats on your new one! You will be in my prayers! =)