FIRST PREGNANCY :(
I found out I am four weeks pregnant two weeks ago, and yesterday I had mild cramps with bleeding, I immediatley when to the doctor and he said that he couldnt be sure that it was a miscarriage...After I got home from the doctor the bleeding stopped but picked up again later then today it went from a light red to a dark brown! Someone please tell me if I should be worried :( I go for an ultrasound in a few hours but I'm really worried!!!
Hi!

At four weeks many a times the ultrasound is not clear and may not be able to catch a viable pregnancy. It is best to wait until 6 completed weeks.  Meanwhile you can monitor your blood HCG levels and if they show a doubling trend then the chances of pregnancy carrying forward are great. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!