Feeling Nauseaus!!!!!!!!!
Hi to all! Good morning..
I made it through the week of resting and now have no spotting or cramping. However, the nauseau has set in. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the insights...
Also, had a quick question. I should be about 4-5 weeks pregnant and am going in on Monda. for a u/s. They are trying to see a sac. Is this too early to see a sac? If so, when do you usually see one. I guess I am just nervous that they won't see anything and I will be worried once a gain.
Also, figured out my due date will be around March 29. Are there any more future Aries babies out there?
Hang in there to all those newly pg moms and those that are trying...... Pray and things will happen in time.......

Take care and have a great day.......
jujubean
i am 5 weeks pregnant.  my due date is april 2.  this'll be my second child (God willing!).  i have a 17 month old son.
Hey, how about that? We are only a few days with due date. How have you been feeling? I am free of cramping and spotting, just a little nausea. I'll bet your 17 month old keeps you busy and not much time to feel effects of this pregnancy. Best wishes to you for a healthy pregnancy and let's keep in touch...
Take care!
i have been nauseous and tired.  i am not cramping lately either.  with my first pregnancy i had lower back pain that was so severe that i was sure i was going to miscarry.  it started around 5 weeks.  i didn't miscarry.  i am hoping that the pain won't happen this time.  is this your first baby?  i have been coming to this forum for a few months now.  i came across it while looking into the gastroenterology forum.  anyway i became hooked since i knew we were going to ttc baby #2.  i plan on staying around for awhile.  i go back to work on monday.  yuck.  so my son and i are enjoying my last days off.  
good luck to you and i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Should see a gestational sack but not necessarily a fetal pole.  Possibly a yolk sac may be seen depending upon when you ovulated.  Just don't let the doctors freak you out as they have done to many here on this board.  Sometimes they are quick to make diagnosis that come up misdiagnosis.  You are still very very early.  I personally think it is best to wait until later weeks to get an u/s.  I like to wait until 20 weeks.  That way there is no chance of misdiagnosis. Happy pregnancy!
yes i am a teacher.  i teach 6th grade science and social studies.  i am sorry to hear about your loss.  i can't imagine going through that.  i think it will be interesting to compare pregnancy "notes."  april seems so far away.
talk to you soon.
Wow, I had severe lower back pain for about a week too, could have sworn I was going to miscarry. However, it is gone now and I am just nauseaus. I can deal with that anyday. This will be my first baby. Last October I lost one at 17 weeks, due to a birth defect, but know it was God's way. So I am praying this one is the healthy one. I just love this site too, a friend told me about it. I am planning to be around, we will have to converse back and forth since we are so close in due dates. Keep me posted and enjoy your last days with your son. By chance are you a teacher? I am and I go back on Monday as well. ANyway, take care and hope to talk with you again soon.
Hello, I recently had a misscarrige ( june 2004). $ months prior, I had surgury on my right fallopian tube. Prior to the misscarriage I had sever pain on my right side. It continue to this day. I have seen many doctors: But they are very conservative in Sweden and the healthcare is horrible. One doctor told me "it is in my head". Now it has been 3 months, the pain is still there, I am wondering if I have an etopic pregnancy, although an ultra sound was done, and it was ruled out..pain continues. To make matters worse, I now have pain on my left side and severe lower back pain. Anybody out there with a similar story? I think I may be pregnant again...but the language barrier ( i don't speak swedish) makes it tough to get the dcotors to listen...I think they think I am just a loud mouthed american.