Maternal & Child Community
Feeling nauseaus!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feeling nauseaus!

Hi to everyone!
I made it through the week of resting and have no spotting or cramping. Now the nauseau has set in. I hear this is a good sign. (not sure why, but oh well)  I go for my US on Monday to see if there is a sac, not sure because I am only 4-5 weeks pg. I have really enjoyed reading the posts this week. All the entries give me hope.
   To all who are newly pg hang in there and pray , we are in this together... I think my due date will be around March 29, along way to go. Any other Aries babies out there?????????
  To all of you who are trying keep your chin up and it will happen soon, take care,
JUJUBEAN
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i am 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby.  with my first pregnancy i had severe lower back pain starting at 5 weeks. my ob said it was very normal and actually one of the first symptoms that many pregnant women have.  so far with this pregnancy i have only had mild back pain.
best of luck!
Blank
I am only about 4 1/2 weeks pregnant.  I am wondering if it is a bad sign to have middle-lower back pain?
Blank
Hi,
I had lower back pain for a solid week during my 3rd week, it has finally eased off. I hear it is common during some pregnancies..... hang in there.....

Blank
Thanks:~)  I love this forum.  It gives me some great people to talk to.  I have not told anyone that I am preganant (besides my Hubby) and this forum is great.  Thanks everyone!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank