Fetal Hydrops Info?
I was forced to deliver my baby at 17 weeks because he had severe fetal hydrops and cystic hygromas. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, were you able to conceive and or give birth to a healthy baby afterwards?
I found a website for just hydrops babies.  I posted a story about mine,  Sophia.

http://www.hygen.net/hydrops-fetalis/index.php

please check it out.

I would also like to know about healthy babies afterwards.

Thanks,
Danielle
I don't know if you check this anymore, but just in case I wanted to post. My baby girl was diagnosed with a cystic hygroma at 14 weeks. Fortunately she never developed hydrops. The amnio came back normal and the CH eventually diminished and I went on to have a perfectly healthy baby girl who is now 3 months old. CH and hydrops are not genetic therefore the chances of you having another baby with that condition are slim to none. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's certainly not likely. I'm so so so sorry for your loss and I wish you nothing but the best with any future pregnancies!