Fetal Movement at 22 weeks...should I feel her move everyday?
I had been feeling the baby move every day, but the past couple days, I've only felt her a few times. Is this something I should be worried about or is it normal? I am a little overweight and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Thanks for the HELP ahead of time!
probably not... I had that problem... I would feel my little guy move for days in arow and every now and then he would take a break and I wouldnt feel him move.. I guess they have lazy days too... but if your really worried about it just mention it at your next doc visit....
I wouldn't worry! :) It was a little later than that when my little guy finally started moving everyday. They get lazy just like us!
I agree with the othe girls. I am now 24 weeks and just starting to feel her more regularly and even then, she does sleep from time to time cuz I won't feel anything for many hours and then she starts up again. I was worried of something gone wrong around 20 weeks and I went to the doctor and just did a quick doppler check to ease my mind :-)
I agree with the previous posters.  There are some days where my little girl is moving around like crazy and others where she is just moving a little bit.  I hear it is completely normal until the baby gets bigger.  
I'm also overweight as well. Ok I'm 25wks and 5days. I had a doctors apt on my 25wk mark. The day before I felt her move probably 40times or more, but the day of my apt I had only felt her move maybe 4 or 5 times.... I told my doctor and we did a u/s and shes fine. There were times when she was moving and I just couldn't feel it for w/e reason. He said it's perception. For you it could also be your baby is quite tiny still. At 22wks I remember going all day without movement. Also it's very possible your baby is moving while you sleep and at 22wks those kicks and punches aren't hard enough to wake you yet. It is nothing to worry about yet. Babies movements aren't even considered regular or predictable till around 28wks.
my doctor said that you should feel him move every day by 24 weeks.  there would be some days i would wait all day and feel him at midnight.  still at 30 weeks i have those days every once in a while.  
I also wanted to add that you can always drink a large glass of something super cold and sugary (OJ or soda) and then lay down. That gets my little man moving everytimne!!