Fetal Movement at 32 weeks
Hello all. I hope everyone is doing well.
I am 32w 5d and over this past weekend the baby hasn't been moving as often. I still feel movement, just not as much. It is so hard to judge when to call the dr. I have a dr appt tomorrow and I just need some advice on if I should call, or wait until tomorrow. I have read that the baby slows down as it gets bigger, but then I read somewhere else that it's a myth! WTF are we supposed to believe?! Thanks.
I know my little girl slowed a lot between 33-40 weeks....I was in a lot of pain though...her feet were justing stuck in my rib cage.

I am very petite...110 before pregnancy and only gained 16lbs my entire pregnancy (she was 8.2 of it)....she had literally no where to go with me....it was painful and the movement was almost non existent....I didn't know enough to worry but all was okay.

Perfectly healthy delivery and baby....but of course everyone is different....if you are concerned...you should call.

Those drs get paid enough to answer any and all questions
Hi- I
Thank you ladies. I will just mention it tomorrow at my appt. I'm sure everything is fine.
There is a definite change in fetal movement around this time.  I'm 33 weeks and started noticing it a few weeks ago, I asked my dr and she said it's perfectly normal for kicks and punches to turn into nudges, etc.  it's just baby running out of room.
I think it is normal too.  I've noticed days where I really have to sit and just relax awhile before I feel her.  But lately it is more nudges and rolls than the kicks before as they are getting bigger and bigger.  I heard ice water helps get the baby moving, so if you are concerned try that tactic.  Let us know tomorrow how you appointment goes tomorrow.
im 32 weeks pregnant and i'v noticed babys movement slowing down i'v asked my doctor about it and my midwife they both said that it just baby getting bigger and running out of room. . . . try not to worry about it too much. . . .and dont stress about when to call the doctor either. . . .thats what they're there for x
I was so scared that there was something wrong with my baby, he/she use to move so much and now they dont move nearly as much, now that I have read these comments though I feel much better. Thanks all.

Amanda
thanks to all ur responses that helped me out im 32 n 2d n herr movement is also decreasing i was a lil scared but u guys helped a lot thanks