Fetal hiccups 35 weeks? My baby gets them at least 2 times a day, is this OK
Anyone else having this? He has them at least 2 times a day, is this normal to have them so much? I can't seem to find much info on the subject so any information is helpful, thanks and God bless
All three of mine had the constant hiccups while i was pregnant. It is perfectly okay and it tickles a little in my opinion.  All I can say is don't worry at all about it, in fact just sit back relax and enjoy it. It will be one of those precious funny little memories of your pregnancy and once he or she is born and they get the hiccups ( which they do often as infants ) your thoughts will go straight to when he or she had them in the womb and you will smile and say "You did that all the time in mommy's belly"   Good luck with the birth and love that baby like there's no tomorrow!
Both my babies hiccupped so much it drove me mad.  They are just learning to swallow in there.
I never felt DD hiccups in the womb :(:(:(  But when she was born, she would hiccup after every feeding!
My DD constantly had the hicks as well call it and she still gets them now at 5 months.
It's harmless but when she was inside, it was quite annoying!!

My girl did too and still does...she's 2.  DH gets them bad...sometimes his last days.

I don't know what it means but dd seems healthy enough....dr has never said anything to me.
My dd had the hiccups all the time in my last trimester!  At least several times a day. My dr. said it was completely normal.  She even had them quite often for the first few months after she was born and it made me think about when I was pregnant with her and she would do that.  :)
Oh well, must just be me. I think its probably to do with the baby's position. I get it when I am hungry, then when I have eaten.

I feel better now. I suspected maybe I was beginning to get a stomach bug, but was hoping it was a normal pregnancy thing.

Thanks anyway.
I'm 35w1d and I've noticed that I can now feel his hiccups and all. I love it. I think the movement of the baby is the only thing I am going to miss about pregnancy...
Most of the time it doesn't bother me. I think it's sweet, my dd gets them quite often too. Several times a day and then skips some days. After she's born and she gets them i'll think to myself awwwww you were doing that in my womb!!! sooooooooo sweet!!!! :-)
thanks for answering :-) No I have not been nasious at all, now we do have a tummy bug going around in our house, I have a 8 year old daughter who has been sick the past week, but other than being sore and exausted i'm feeling ok. Hope you feel better soon keep in touch
I am having the same thing, but as far as I am aware it is normal for them to get it all the time. My SIL got it with both of her kids two.

I found this little bit of advice from the babycentre which is a really good cource for info:

Question: Is it normal for my baby to be hiccupping in the womb?

Answer: Yes. Fetal hiccupping is a normal phenomenon that's been felt by many pregnant women and has been observed on many an ultrasound. Your baby may have started hiccupping intermittently beginning in the late first or early second trimester, although you wouldn't have been able to feel the hiccups at that early stage.

Some women notice episodes of hiccups
Its safe