Fetal movement 20 weeks
They will say at 20 weeks not feeling fetal movement everyday is normal, do you really agree? I'm 20 weeks and I felt a lot of movement yesterday but very little today.
Fetal movement is not consistent at 20 weeks.  Somedays you'll feel some, and on other days, nothing.
Yes I agree, I am 30 weeks and although I felt her at 20 weeks it was not daily until a few weeks later. Now it is constant and I can judge what time of the day she will be awake and active.
Thanks guys that is very reasuring :-) I'm paranoid after the loss of my baby at 20 weeks due to umbilical cord accident
I'm 24 weeks and I still don't feel my baby move every day.  Some days he's really active and others I'll be lucky if I feel a little poke once in the day.
It'll become more consistent in your third.
By 24 weeks I was feeling my baby a ton.  I'm happy about that too as my doctor had me start my kick counts at 25 weeks.  Most of the time you don't start them until 28 weeks, but he wanted me to start early.  

I have a very active baby but she sure loves to stop kicking once I start the kick counts!
Im 24 wks and do not feel movement consistantly. I mostly feel her at night when Im trying to fall sleep and maybe a little tickle during the day. If you are concerned go to dr office and have them use the doppler for reassurance.

I've heard that with your first pregnancy many woman feel movement a little later but by the 25th week it should pick up.
Completely normal.  I started feeling my baby a little before 18 weeks.  At my 19 week US she wouldn't stop moving and I never felt it at all.  I saw her moving on the screen and didn't feel a thing.  The really funny thing is I felt her moving from the outside the next day.  

I harrass my baby by poking her when she hasn't moved in a little while.  Or I command her to move in a stern voice.

You can always try drinking something sugary or poking your tummy.  But I would not worry at this point at all.
I was researching fetal movement and came across this convo and just wanted to say thank you. My son was very active before and after his 1st true doctors visit and I could feel him all the time now I hardly do and it scares me... so Im going to the doctor... just to be on the safe side.
I am 19 weeks 4 days I can't recall the last time he felt my baby move and I really worried.  I was researching fetal movement and came across this convo, I am glad even though this is my 4th child--which seems new all over again.  I was ready to take a trip to the ER this morning.  Thanks everyone.