Finding out sex with twins
Hi, I was just wondering if any of you have had trouble finding out the sex of twins.  My big u/s isn't until 17-18 weeks, but I thought they might be a little scrunched up in there making it hard to see.  I found out the sex w/ my son at 14 weeks, and my daughter at 17 weeks.  I was thinking of going to an ultrasound place to have one done early at 14 weeks since they will be a little smaller and not so crowded.  Do any of you mother's of twins have any suggestions?  How soon were you able to see, and when did it become difficult to see?  I am dying to know...I am now 12 weeks.
I'm pregnant with twins and I found out they were boys at my 15 week US. I have had another US since then and they still have alot of room so don't worry:) They will be able to tell just fine!!! Good luck.
I've been pregnant with twins twice and both times they accurately told us the sexes at the 16 week u/s.
i just found out at my 18 week u/s - they still have plenty of room to move around in there. i went at 14 weeks also and they could not see because they were a bit too small.

my doc told me they will do whatever they can to find out the sexes so that they can better determine what type of twins they are.
Thanks to all of you!!
when can you find out if they are identical or fraternal?
Im pregnate with twins and im 15 weeks and i go to  have a u/s in about 2 weeks and im hoping that they can determin the sex of the babies then so that i can start getting the stuff i need. This is my baby # 3 and 4.Good luck to the rest of you.
That is neat, Stephy27 (she posted on Feb 12) and I are in the same situation.  I have wo older boys will be 6 and 8 when twins arrive.I went at 15 weeks and the doctor told me tha tthey general can't tell until 20 weeks.  I am having an ultrasound every 2 weeks since about my 8th week.  I found I was having twins on the 8th week.  Then I had a onetime spotting so since then ( NO MORE SPOTTING ) since that day but they have been checking me every 2 weeks too cause my blood pressure is always elevated when arriving to the clinic each visit. Usually once I laydown for jsut a few moments it is perfectly fine.  I have had a few weird weeks of LOW BLOOD sugar.  Just fell very week....like I might faint, and very tired.  I don't eat nearly as much as I did before I got pregnant therefore I am loosing weight eachtime I go.  In total I have not lost but about 4-5 punds since 3 months ago.  I have always started out over weight with every pregnancy and not gained to much maybe 15-25 pounds.  Then by the end of the week after I deliver I loose it all plus more then I started out with.  I really hope that before I go on vacation this coming week that the doctor can tell me what the gender of the babies are.  I have read that many people with twins are able to find out by the 17th week visit.  Well we will see.  My 20 week mark is only 3 weeks away I can wait if I have too!  Congrats to all of you!!!