First period after Miscarriage- How long?
I had a miscarriage at 5 months and had my period a month later. Is it normal for your first period to be for 3 weeks? 1 week was just tissue and the 2 weeks were heavy bleeding. It was scaring me a little and I just hope my next one won't be so long. Does every woman experiance this?
i didn't. my first period came 1 month after the miscarriage and lasted for 5 days (2 days longer than my usual)
each womans body is different, i had a m/c at 7 weeks and bled for more than a week. if it continues to be real heavy filling a pad in less than hour i would strongly recommend you see a doc.

Good LuckXXX
Beth, I'm confused...when you posted earlier this week you said you m/c'd that morning. But now you're saying AF came a month later? Did you ever go to see your dr.?
I want to know if you were 5 months or WEEKS??????  You posted earlier about what to do with the "BABY".  Did you go to a dr and what did you find out?????  What did you do with the "baby" if you were 5 MONTHS.  EVeryone is different.   I got my period back exactly 1 month after my m/c at 12 weeks.  It only lasted a week.  It was a normal period.  I bled for 2 weeks though after my m/c because there was tissue left at the tip of my uterus and I bled heavily a few times.
What happen when you had your miscarriage at 5 months.  What did the baby look like. Please e-mail me at ***@**** and tell me about what happen becasue I think that I am pregnant and the last time that I had my period was apr.27 to may.3.  Please help me and let me know about what happen to you it would help me so much thank you and I hope that you or anyone else who reads this will e-mail me an d help me out it would mean so much to me!!!

Thank you,

Chalee

p.s

Please answer ASAP!!!
Hi. I miscarried naturally on May 22nd with a blighted ovum. I didn't have to have a D&C. I believe I was around 8 weeks. Anyway It's now June 28th and I haven't had a period yet. I haven't been using protection and I sort of have pregnancy symptoms,but I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I'm just sort of confused any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first miscarriage so I'm not sure how my body is supposed to react to it. Thank you in advance
i had a misscarraige mon the 1st june @ 6 weeks pregnant. my bleeding lasted a week (6 days). i didnt need to have d&c. im am still awaiting my first normal cycle? does anyone know how long after misscarraige it is before you come on again? we have been having unprotected sex since. very confused? thanks..