Aa
A
A
Close
Fluttering in stomach @ 4 weeks
Hi I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am having this fluttering in my stomach more near my uterus every so often. I am on prometrium, I have been taking since monday. And I wanted to know what could it be?
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
172826 tn?1423426556
CYW
around that tome i only had slight cramping like stretching with like little tickles or something but obviously it's not the baby.. it's WAY too small.. I'm 14 weeks and 4 days now and I believe I have felt the baby ONCE...I dont know just maybe changes going on in your body or a mind over matter thing or who knows:s
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
sounds like gas! baby is like the size of a grain of rice...maybe. too little to feel movement. hang in there, it won't be long and he'll be flat out kicking ya!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
164559 tn?1233711618
Gas, one of the lovely side effects of pregnancy.  I can burp and fart like a trucker these days.  My kids think it's great, my husband is not a fan.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
175662 tn?1282217256
I agree with the previous posts, it is gas you are feeling.  The baby is so small right now, that it can't even be seen on an U/S so there isn't anyway you could be feeling it.  With my 1st daughter I was about 20 weeks before I felt movement, 15 weeks with my 2nd, and this baby I've felt moving since about week 13.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
158812 tn?1189759426
Could be gas. The baby doesn't actually move until it has limbs.  Fetal movement usually begins in the 10th or 11th weeks, but not felt by the mother for several more weeks.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I started feeling flutters as well, but I thought it was from taking progesterone, estrace, and progesterone troche.  I also underwent IVF treatment, so I think I figured it was a mixture of everything.  I'm 8W today!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi all i am a gay woman and i have just had ivf 5 days ago i now have fluttering in my belly next to my belly button can anyone advise me on could this mean am pregnant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1194973 tn?1385507504
Too early to say. You need to wait another week or so before you can test. Gas doesn't indicate if you're pregnant or not, cause it could be from something you ate.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources