Food to eat before glucose test
I've seen a few posts in the archives about what foods to eat the days before the fasting glucose test.  My tech said to lay off the white bread-type carbs and fruit just type sugars.  I've seen a lot of talk on here about what to eat and what not to eat.  Some people say eat carbs, eat sugar, eat normally, etc....  What should I eat really?  Today, I've had very few carbs/very few grams of sugar.  My test is THursday am.
I am pregnant with my 2nd child and just did my glucose test on Friday.  I didn't eat any differently the day before.  I think the tech said try to avoid tons of sweets the night before.  I didn't do anything different before when I did the test 3 years ago with my daughter.  In fact, I did the test in the afternoon and ate normal in the morning and passed the test just fine.    I only had to fast one hour before this time, last time it was 4 hours.  In fact, Friday morning I ate a banana bread bar at 6 in the morning which is full of carbs and sugar and then took my test at 10.  I haven't heard anything back yet, so I am assuming the results were normal.

Try to go on a fairly empty stomach though because you have to drink 10 oz in 5 minutes and it makes you so full!  The stuff tasted pretty good though, just like orange pop.

Good luck
Thank you!