Fourth C Section
Hello.  I'm pregnant with my 4th child, due the end of November.  This will be my 4th c-section (last one was in 2000, then '93, '90)  I'm seeing an OB/GYN at a major medical university and nobody seems concerned about this?  Has anyone else had this many c-sections?
I do know of someone(another board) who just had her 4th and the problem they ran into during surgery was certain organs (don't remember which) had fused to the scar and her uterus was paper thin. They had a really difficult time detaching things and getting her straightened out.  She had her tubes tied while they were there.
I had three  and truthfully the last one seemed the easiest!!!
The pain was minimal, I was up and about sooner than the previous two , So it must depend on each one individually. The last one I also had my tubes tied...
Thanks!  My third c-section wasn't bad either.  I'm fortunate to live close to a major teaching hospital, but it is still overwhelming.  Research online shows no more risk with 4th than a 3rd.  This was our "surprise" pregnancy and with my others I never gave it much thought.  I work at home now and have too much time to search stuff online.
Last one of mine was a suprise to. My dh had a vasectomy for 2 years  so I never thought my "flu" like  symptoms was a pregnancy Well good luck to you.
I just found out I am due in Jan with my 4th child. This will also be my 4th c-section. And I keep hearing ups and down. I just have not had much time to heal between any of my c-section I have a 4 year old,almost 3 and almost 1 year old. So I have had not much time to heal. is there anyone else that have had this many this close.
I have had three c sections one in 02, 03, and in 05 and I am due in jan 2010 with my fourth. I had bladder surgery with my third child being it attched itself to my uterus via scar tissue. I am 14 weeks and the stretching pain where my scar is, is very uncomfortable and it is scary cause I have never felt it before. They told me no kids after this. Is the stretchign uncomfotable for you too now?
what are some of the bad thing with a 4th c-section
I am also having a 4th c-section this year and while I am a licensed nurse I am absolutely terrified after reading some of the complications that are considered "common"  http://www.obgmanagement.com/article_pages.asp?AID=3614&UID=
I have had 3 c-sections all very close together. One in the end of 07, the beginning of 09 and the beginning of 2010. My husband and I are planning on trying for another baby very soon and my OB gave me the go ahead, I know there aer risks with any c-section and I know the risks goes up with each one, but I'm not to nervous.
I've had 3 C-sections,they went very well,but during 3rd,my paper-thin uterus (thinned due to previous sections) got stuck to my bladder and they had to cut the surface of the bladder to separate them.I had no extra pain as a result and recovered pretty quickly.
im pregnant with my fourth n im terrified to go under the knife again im a single mom to a 4yr old almost 3yr old and a 1yr old i can really use some advice to calm my nerves n my iron is really really low email me at ***@****
hello im a mum of three and one on the way i had my first daughter in 2004 by cs,my second in 2007 by cs, my third in 2010 and now my fourth which is due 8th novenber so i havent had a big gap between any of mine to heal properly i still feel a sharp pain to the right end side of my scar but its healthy i have heard through a surgeon he has given 9 cs before scary i know! im scared myself but if we have all done this before we can pull through x