Maternal & Child Community
Frozen Embryo Transfer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Frozen Embryo Transfer

This is my 2nd IVF cycle.  The first one was Fresh Embryo and they said my embryos were top notch.  That didn't take.  I just had Frozen Embryo Transfer yesterday.  They thawed 4 and only 2 survived but they said they look terrific.  I am worried that this won't take either.  They said my chances are 30%.  I don't think I can take another disappointing month.  Now I must get through my 2ww again.  I didn't know if anyone else has had any luck.  thanks.

keep the faith
One poster had her last frozen embie put in because she couldn't take the idea of donating it or giving it for research.  (She already had twins who were toddlers.)  Guess what, that last embryo split, and she had twins again.  So you just never know!  Good luck, try not to drive yourself crazy in the next two weeks.  Annie
Hi!!  I had a FET and am 11wks2d pregnant.  I was preggo w/ twins but lost one.  Try to relax and not stress about it. I know, harder said than done.   Alot of women get pregnant w/ FET.  Good luck!!!!
Thanks for all your encouraging words.  Project Baby I hope you have a great holiday.  Have you had IVF's before?  If so, how many?  I know the Progesterone shots really stink.  My butt has a lot of knots.  Good Luck and Best Wishes.

keep the faith
I am sooo proud of you for trying again....it can be sooo stressful with IVF..... I found out for sure that I am going to m/c and to discontinue my meds.... I should m/c naturally they said...so I will wait...I didn't get to freeze any of my embryos b/c they didn't make it to that even though 13 fertilized.....so I have to do the whole thing all over again!!!!  which actually I am ready to start up again!!! I know that I am crazy!!!  but my butt needs a break from the progeterone shots.... My Dh keeps hitting knots!!!  He feels so badly.....
I know it is hard to stay positive but enjoy the holidays and eat lots...and enjoy!!!! Try not keep busy.... I was so busy shopping, wrapping presents and visitng friends that the TWW went by sooo fast!!!  Goood Luck to you and you will be in my prayers...I was wondering what you were up to.....please keep in touch!!
wow AnnieBrooke i did my Pregnancy Test today and guess what? Am pregnant,you dnt want to know i felt after the test i could'nt help but shout lound unto the lord for doing it for this around..am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.i will be going to check the HeartBeat to see how many embryos got implanted. Many thanks to you Annie for your encouraging words through out my 2wwk.....I LOVE YOU