GERITOL TONIC AND PREGNANCY
Has anyone got pregnant after using geritol tonic?Ave heard that a few ladies conceive after taking it and i have also read a forum on it,but has anyone on here taken it and fall pregnant or know anyone who does?
anyone with information about geritol tonic?
Absolutely !!!
i know about 20 women that have gotten pregnant off of geritol. one in particular could not conceive for 5 years but was prenant 3 months after geritol. She took the tonic and the vitamin
IN DECEMBER I STARTED TAKING GERITOL TONIC. I TOOK IT ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL MY MONTHLY (12.16-12.22). SO I SAY ABOUT 3 WEEKS. I WAS SUPPOSED 2 SEE IT AGAIN ON THE 15TH OF JANUARY BUT IT NEVER CAME. SO ON THE 25TH MY BOYFRIEND MADE ME TAKE A TEST AND IT TOOK NO TIME FOR THAT BFP TO POP UP! I WILL HAVE MY FIRST ULTRASOUND ON THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY, HOPE ALL IS WELL. SO FOR THOSE OF U STILL TRYING TO CONCIEVE THERE IS INDEED A BABY IN EVERY BOTTLE. BABY DUST TO ALL.
I have been using geitol for about a week. I am waiting to see if its true a baby is in every bottle. I will update you if i get a bfp
WHAT DOES AF AND BFP MEAN
I was pregnant last year and had a miscarriage. My husband and I been trying since April and nothing yet. Starting my bottle of geritol tomorrow. Hope there's a baby in bottle!!!
I have pcos would geritol work for me?
I ve been ttc for two yrs now. My husbands friend told him about geritol, Him and his wife took geritol for a month and she ended up pregnant. Ive been on geritol for 2 days now just hopes it works for me.
when I was a teen I contracted (PID) it went away and came back later in life and left again now theres scaring on right fallopian tub,the doctors never said that i couldn't conceive and i now have (PCOS). ive heard about geritol a few times. would it work for me
I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 or 5 years and nothing never happen. I went to the doctor and they said that i wasn't ovulating.So I bought an ovulation kit and been using it every since last year and yet and still nothing happen yet.Do you really think that geritol works.How long did u use geritol.And how long did it works  
Information taken directly from website:

http://www.geritol.com/faq.aspx

Will the use of Geritol® increase my sex drive or fertility?
There's no evidence that Geritol® can increase fertility and we don't make that claim. We're not sure how the rumor got started, but there's no truth to it.
I have this friend who is about to be 28 this year. She already has a 5 year old daughter and with complications on that pregnancy she was told that she probably wouldn't be able to get pregnant. So, last week I found out that she was pregnant. OMG!. Me and my fiance has been together for about 2 1/2 years.. He's 29 and I'm 28 We both have a birthday coming up in January. Neither of us have kids and we both are now ready to conceive. Back in March 2007 I found out I was pregnant immediately started experiencing complications and later had a miscarriage. I was told that I had an ectopic pregnancy. Oh it was painful. Before then I thought that I couldn't get pregnant. So of course I was heartbroken. I began to think again... I don't want children anyway. Long story short, My friend broke down and told me that she started taking Geritol because of her low iron. 3 weeks later she found out she was pregnant. I am now on my second day of taking them and I'm interested in what will happen. I can now say that because I had no faith in being able to get pregnant again. I just took on the attitude of not wanting children... but after reading all these success stories about there being "A baby in every bottle" I have to try. I'm not getting any younger and I am a lot more stable than I was 2 years ago and I would love to have my own little baby. We've even decided on names, if I were to become pregnant.

So I'll keep you all posted...  
I started taking the Geritol pills today, should I take the tonic also? I was on Depo for about 6 years, and stopped about 2 1/2 years ago and have not used any BC since. Baby dust to everyone!!!
Im on my 1st week on the tonic. Just have to stay positive and prayful. & i need to surround myself w very positive people.
do you take geritol b4 or after your period??
I am suspected to have endo but have not be comfirmed yet (runs in the family+symptoms)I would love to give my parents a grandchild and my bf and i would love to start a fam but I put in my own mind that it wouldn't happen I have faith in the lord blessing me when he's ready but it don't hurt to try! Good luck to everyone ttc bcause I know how painful to see the - result everytime! Keep you guys posted...I'll purchase the magic juice asap lol
I just brought a bottle of GERITOL TONIC and started taking it right away.... Well my cycle has came sooner than it usually does! I'm wondering is that of sign?
hi, my husband and i have been ttc for almost tree years now. i started taking gt sept6 ans the 7th. it made me throw up. so we both are taking gc. my period  also showed up early. just two days early but i usually start on time. maybe it is a sign thats its working. we really want to start a family. i get so upset when someone tells me they are prego.both my brothers and  my sister have kids. i was told by several people to take geritol. i hope it works for us. please let there be a baby in my bottle and everyone else who is ttc. baby dust to everyone.
geritol really works...i am 30 yrs old. i have been married 5 years.never been pregnant before..i took geritol summer of 09 for about 4 mths. I gained quite a bit of weight and also noticed my cycle was regulated. Same day every month. Just found out last week 2 days after thanksgiving Im pregnant(10 weeks)...this stuff works you guys try the tablets. give it a little time! we have been trying and now im pregnant.
DO U START TAKING GERITOL AFTER OR BEFORE YOUR PERIOD?
I wanted to know if I need to change from the tablest to the liquid?
Hello tammy I  got pregnant with my first child when i was taking metabolife and geritol . I didn't know about geritol until an older coworker told me that i would get pregnant. Now my daughter is 10yrs old and me and my fiance are trying to have a child. He has no kids of his own and i want to be the one. We've been trying for 2 yrs and nothing so i decided to try the  geritol trick again, i'm unsure if the pill or the tonic works the best so i'm taking the tonic and i have him taking the pill which is the best method. When i did it ten years ago i was just trying to lose weight.
To all who wants to concieve take the geritol tonic in liquid form.  Why? liquid goes into the system better and faster.  The geritol tonic is for real.  My son was conceived while taking it for anemia.  He is 11 now.  My son teacher was trying to ge pregnant with IVF she did everything.  She told me about her problem and I said"Do you really want a baby?' she said yes well about amonth later she concieved after I told her to take the geritol tonic---Liquid.  Want to increase chances more give your husband the liquid as well.  My son teacher has 2 kids now.  All the people I ever told (there has been many) about geritol all have children now including me.  Dont forget to pray.  God bless. Lovey
I have started taking geritol in liquid form for about a week. I started taking it before my period, I have been cramping for 2 weeks but my period is not supposed to come for another week and half. I am hoping that I am pregnant, but it could be my period on its way. I will not know until I miss my period for sure.My husband and I have been trying for years. I wish everyone best of luck and know that God is in control and will give us a baby when he knows it is the right time. Pray it works for us. I will be praying it works for everyone also.
I started taking gerital complete the last day of my period when it came time for my period to come again it didn't  so I waited then finally i took a test and lucky enough I was pregnant :) my bottle had a beautiful healthy baby girl inside ....so don't give up gerital does work
Hi! Me & my fiance have been trying to get pregnant for about 2-3 months and i know it takes time...but i get disappointed every month now. After reading all of the success stories Im interested in trying....we have a son already who will be 7 in december & now we want another one...hopefully a girl this time...but I dont really care! =)

Should I take the GT & he take the GC?
& do I start taking it the first day of my cycle?

Just need a little more insight & prayers please!
Hi! How did you take it? Im trying to get pregnant too a& i want to make sure I take it right? I should take the tonic right? & my fiance should take the pills?
i know it has been awhile since the post of your but did you get peg
will iam takin geritol tonic so hopeful i will get pregnanct i been trying to have a baby for the longest write me back.
i been taking gertiol tonic for 3 days now and every since ive started taking it ive been having pains in between my rib cage and my hip and ive been throwing up to. is these sighns that its working and that i could be pregnant
i had ectopic preg 14 yrs a go, year later i had 2 unfortunately miscarriage.
now me and my new bf ttc for 2 yr and nothing. i started geritol toxic 3 days a go soo i hope this work for me because am turning 35 next may.good luck to everyone and god bless all ya!!! 3/13/2013.
Me and my fiancé of a year are trying to have a baby he drinks a lot and smokes a lot so we thought that may be the reason I'm not getting pregnant but now I have been taking geritol for about a week or so I pray there's a baby in my bottle maybe even two we both toon it what the earliest I should try a test I don't want to be disappointed again though
Did you take the complete or the tonic... I'm trying to decide which one to get. I'm going today as soon as I get off work. My period should be on Saturday... Should I start then or should I wait until it goes off... Help please. I've been married 9 months and I so want to get pregnant before my anniversary.
I'm on depo and my last shot was about a month ago but I really want a child. I've been trying for about 5 years and nothings happen. Idk what it is. I haven't been on depo I 2 years yet. But im not getting anymore shots. I was wondering if I could still get pregnant taking geritol the liquid and be on Bc.
I lost my left tube due to a miscarriage 8yrs ago. My husband and I have been trying since that miscarriage to get pregnant again,no luck, a friend told me about geritol. I took it for 4weeks now I have a daughter maddison she is 4months baby in a bottle true.
I heard about Geritol tonic liquid form, someone told me I guarantee you will get pregnant. I have started taking it for 3 ,,days and my cycle came in early then its suppose too, can anyone relate to that, or knows what that means??
I had my tubes burned, clipped, and tied in 1996 I started taking Geritol complete and in 2000 I was pregnant. After giving birth requested to have my tubes tied again the had to untie them they were still burned clipped and tied not sure how it happened.
Wow that's a blessing my sister got her tubes just tide and she want another baby so bad and i know geritol work cause it worked for me two pregnancy but i didnt know if it work if ur tubes were tide and burnt and clip i will have to let her know to try geritol.  Thanks for sharing that wonderful news.