Getting a belly around 3 months pregnant?!
Hi ladies!  I am almost 11 weeks pregnant give or take.  I have not gained any weight yet due to morning sickness, but I am starting to notice my lower belly puffing out and some of my pants are getting snug! It's not enough for other people to notice but if this keeps up it won't take long.

Did any of you start "growing" around this time?  I don't know what is normal and what isn't.  I don't want to let myself go, but I also want to gain enough weight to support a healthy baby and pregnancy.  Thanks.
I had to wear maternity pants at 12 weeks because I could not fit into my regular pants anymore.  Good luck to you! :)
One thing to remember, your body changes to support your pregnancy. It is normal to get a "belly" before you gain weight. I was 6 months pregnant with my 1st child before I gained a pound, but my belly pooched out alittle. Good luck to you!!!
I did too...at about 11-12weeks, couldn't button my pants but yet I had lost 9 lbs....didn't make sense but I'm petite anyway...my little girl had no where to go but out....

Good luck to you...God Bless
I'm 11 wks and my belly is pooching out a bit as well. I've gained about 7 lbs so far. I know I'm going to have to buy some new pants soon!
Thanks to all!  I guess everything is going to plan then!  Good luck to you all!
I started wearing maturnity pants at 8 weeks with this pregnancy, Dr. said that was normal for the 2nd baby to be showing that soon.
I look obviously pg at 8 weeks because I have scoliosis and distended bowels when I am pg.  It is normal.
Is this your first?  I know I got a little bloated around that time and couldn't button my pants, but didn't show or need maternity pants till almost 7 months with my first, but we are all different.  It was funny because I felt fat but you couldn't tell, I was so thankful to get that belly finally.  With this one I didn't make it that far, at 27 weeks I'm pretty big.  Even though you lose some weight or don't gain, you still have a little one inside of you and your body is moving things around.  Your uterus is probably moving up and your organs are all shifting, so even though your baby is still pretty small, there just isn't any room except out.  It's so exciting!  I have only gained 4 lbs. so far and am huge, it's not all weight gain that sticks out...good luck and congrats!  Enjoy your little belly now, it grows fast!
I am 13 weeks today (yeah!!) and was so bloated at 9 weeks that I had to lose some of my pants, not all but some. I am still in a few pairs but its close to time. My belly shows already and its my first. I am very short, which may be another reason! Good for you!
I'm 6w 4days (or there about), and I have to scrap some of my pants already.  This is my 3rd child, and I have a tumor in that area as well which makes it more obvious, but each pregnancy is different.  I didn't show till I was 7 months+ with my first, then almost immediately with my 2nd and this one.
This is my first healthy pregnancy.  I did have a previous MC at almost seven weeks.  

I agree with the others, just enjoy the tummy.  I didn't wear maternity pants with any of my pregnancies till well into the second trimester, but I'm a little paranoid.  I probably needed them before that wit hthis one and with the one I m/c in June.  Just depends on the person and their body.  I got a tummy much earlier with this one, but it did even out, started as a little tummy and is just now starting to get really big.  Seems bigger to you at first but you get used to it.  Congrats and good luck!
This is my second pregnancy was too big with my first child but it even seems worse with this one. My friend is only 2 weeks ahead of me and already you can see the belle and its her first. I though i'm suppose to show quicker with the second baby seeing that i am 15 weeks already. I think i'm just more anxious to find out if i'm having a boy or a girl and trying to look at it in a way of how big my belle is. All i have now just just this loose 3 layer stomach and i just look FAT :( :( :(
Hey did u show at 3 moth