Getting naked...
Ok, for you dirty minded ladies...NOT what you think. My son is 13 months old in a few days and he has recently started trying, and sometimes succeeding in removing his diaper. He's currently naked yet again, is this normal for his age? Anyone else with similar stories? By the way I usually let him run around in just a diaper unless we leave the house. He gets hot often, and gets a heat rash, so just the diaper keeps him cool.
On Saturday I put my DS down for a nap in just a diaper-  he is 18 months old...  he talked for a while, etc and when I heard him quiet down I stuck my head in to make sure he was sleeping-  he was laying on his back, arms above his head, buck naked!  It was TOO funny!  (his diaper was laying on the floor)....  he is always trying to get his diaper off now-  he pulls at it and says "i stukKKKKK"...  stuck has a very hard K at the end!  it is cute!