Getting pregnant after cryoablation?
I am 40 yrs old.  I had the cryoablation procedure in Aug/2007.  I've had regular periods since the procedure.  I am not taking any birth control.  I''ve met my soul mate and we both want to have a child.  I'm  ever so anxious to get pregnant.  The possibility of concieving and carrying full term is scary.  I've heard so may stories that I will not be able to have more children.  It is very dangerous, you can hemorrage, you won't be able to carry the baby, the placenta, your uterus...I've heard it all.  I'm currently doing research on this now.  I came across this link and it is encouraging.  I now have hope.   I'm going to start taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid.  Im looking forward to a consultation with the Center for Human Reproduction.  Can anyone out there speak about their personal expeience with preganancy after cryoablation?

0
1. cryoablation

0
2. preganancy after ablation
Are you pregnant? I noticed the tracker on your page?
there are several links about women who are pregnant or have given birth following ablation.  Only your consult w/the reproductive endocrinologist will be able to accurately tell you your chances of getting pg.
I am 34 and scheduled for a cryoablation next week I hope to get pregnant maybe 2 or 3 years later, I'm very worried about it.  I don't want a hysterectomy so this option seems to work for now.