Girlfriend is 25 weeks and doesnt know who the father is
Hi my girlfriend and I have been together for two years, we had been having problems around the time she had gotten pregnant and decided to take a break. We got back together when she found out she was pregnant, she had told me right away that she had a one night stand. The timeline we have put together is that the first day of her last period was Sept. 19 2009 -We had continuously had sex about every day without protection of any kind up until October 6. We broke up and she had sex with someone else on October 9 they used a condom the first time around and he pulled out on the second. Not long after this we decided to see each other again which also led to sex. She had taken a pregnancy test on October 14 and it came up negative, and she missed her period that was due oct 17. She didnt take a second pregnancy test until oct 30 and that one came up positive. We're both pretty sure that im the father of the baby, but theres still that small uncertainty that it could be the other persons. So I would appreciate any opinions you may have.
Unless she happened to have an ultrasound at about the 7 week point, there is no medical way to be entirely certain.  The odds are very good that it is yours, as you say; all you can do is wait until the baby is born and have a DNA test.  Someone wrote that DNA tests are even available at Walgreen's nowadays.  

I am impressed and supportive that you are being good about this and staying with your girlfriend.  The odds are that it is yours, and more to the point, if you love each other and you accept the situation no matter what it is, she will be grateful to you and honor you for it.

For the baby's sake, you all deserve to know the truth, and need to do the test.  That said, a friend of mine says, "It's not who makes them, it's who takes them," and you have the option of going that direction also.

Good luck to you both, and to the little one.
Even with a very early ultrasound there is no guarantee. The only way to know for sure is no have a DNA test done. Good luck and I hope the baby is yours.