Maternal & Child Community
Gotta weird question.....??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Gotta weird question.....??

Ok, so it might sound gross and sorry if it's TMI but does anyone get these weird sensations in your vagina, almost like the baby is kicking in there?  I'm sitting here and I've been feeling it on and off for a half hour and it's creeping me out!  Anyone else experience this?
Could you give a little more detail, such as:  are you pregnant?  If so, how far along?
Avatar n tn
Sorry I'm 28 weeks.  I thought it was obvious I was preggo by stating it feels like the baby is kicking :o)
Avatar n tn
It was obvious to me!!

It just means your baby is sitting low. It happens to me too! Good thing is, you have more lung room than if it was sitting up higher! My son sat high and herniated my diaphram..YIKES, it hurt.

The reason I asked is that several times posters have mentioned they have movements in their abdomen that feel like a baby, and ask if this could mean they are pregnant.
I don't know how far along you are, but I remember feeling my DS kick in the early weeks (like 16-20) and that is what it felt like.  It was like his feet were using my cervix as a trampoline and I felt the brunt of the force in that area.