Maternal & Child Community
Great stress relief. THANKS!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Great stress relief. THANKS!

I LOVE THIS BOARD!  I am a newbie here and it is the best one I've been to.  I've had two m/c in the last year, all my friends get problem free pregnancies, and look at me as if something is wrong with me.  But I come here and read your posts and feel as if I am among women who can relate.  It has helped so much with my healing and grieving process.  No one can relate to TTC and m/c if they've never been there, so I just want to say THANKS!
Tags: stress, maternal, friends, Healing, Hope, Love
I am glad you found us.I'm so glad I found this site too! It has saved me. I agree, it is so nice to talk to people who REALLY understand how you feel.
It feels so much better to be able to talk about it, I have learned.
Good luck to you in TTC!
Avatar n tn
I too have had 2 mc, and now have a little girl so there is hope!  

I too have had alot of help on this site.

Best of luck