Maternal & Child Community
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRISTIE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! AND MANY MOREEE!! LOL

So hows your bday going?? Got any speical plans? Well I hope you have a nice day..

Well as for me.. Still no signs of having a baby.. I went for a walk twice yesterday.. started having contractions after my second walk but they just got futher and futher apart till I didnt even bother looking at the clock to time them anymore.. My lower back has been killing me now.. and I still have lots of pressure and pain.. Maybe today will be the day.. I hope.. Anyways.. I just woke up and cooking some breakfast and better get back to it before I burn it.. lol.. Hope you all have a great day!

~*Chloe*~
Chloe- I was really wanting to try and avoid being induced this time, but your SCARING me!!!! LOL  :) I wanted to start labor on my own, but bless your heart I know you are way past ready!!!! I hope today is the day!!!!!

Happy B-day, Christie!!!!! I hope you have a great day!!!

~Shannah~
Chloe, I hope you go soon, you poor thing, you sound so miserable!

Christie....... HAPPY B-DAY!!!!! :)

DANIELLE
Chloe: I have a feeling that Sat will be your day !  While I was reading your post I kept hearing saturday in my head !  I'm praying for you girl !

Christie :  Happy Happy Birthday !!!
I had to be induced with both of my children ( both times though I didn't have to have pitocin just the med that ripens the cervix, called cervadil). My OB told me to have sex and do nipple stimulation. Nipple stimulation will cause your body to release oxytocin to help get those contactions going. My OB also told me about castor oil. I wouldn't recommend that though it just made me sick. I have also heard an old wivestale about eating things with oregano in it. Good luck to you. Is this your first baby?
Chloe: I'm still praying you have that baby soon, and that you are fast at it.

Christie: Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday Christie!!

And hope you have that baby soon Chloe!!!
Happy Birthday Christie! Hope you enjoy your day!

Thanks Chloe for starting this thread! Hang in there Hun, your lil man will be in your arms soon! Your package will be there today so you'll have to wait it out until after it comes! LOL!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!  I just about cried.

All alone today, have to work tonight.  The girls at work last night had cake and ice cream for me after midnight, so at least the people here on the forum and at work remembered me!

Many thanks. You all have given me so much support and this is a great group of ladies.

(Chloe--you have until MIDNIGHT).  Last warning!  You should have come here--we've delivered just about everyone in Michigan.

Thanks again, Ladies!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Have a great day because you deserve it. You always offer such good advice that this website has become so valuable to me. I get to find out (hopefully) tonight what this little one is so keep your fingers crossed. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!!!!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day. You deserve it!
Debra :o)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!

Good luck Chloe!!!
HAPPY B-DAY to you girly.   I know you were hoping Chloe would have her baby today so they would share your birthday but if it makes you feel any better it is my dad's birthday today as well LOL!!!!!   I should probably call him and wish him well huh????   I was going to bake him a cake but he is diabetic so I thought I better not especially since he is now on an insulin shot once a day.   He will just have to settle with a birthday wish.   I named my son after him I guess that is a good present.   My birthday is Sunday and I will be 32.  I am not looking very forward to it.  With a new baby it is not like I will be doing much that day.   Well again Happy day to you and enjoy it.
HAPPY B- DAY CHRISTIE!