Maternal & Child Community
HCG LEVELS GOING UP AND DOWN
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HCG LEVELS GOING UP AND DOWN

I JUST FOUND OUT ON 11-05-07 THAT I AM PREGNANT. ON 11-05 MY BETA HCG LEVLE WAS 37 THEY SAID IM PROBLELY ONLY 2-4 WEEKS ALONG ON 11-07-07 MY LEVLE WENT TO 105 AND EVERYTHING SEEMED FINE BUT ON 11-08-07 I WAS OUT OF TOWN I STARTED LIGHTLY BLEEDING WENT TO THE ER IN NYC (I LIVE IN PA)  AND MY LEVEL DROPPED TO 55 THEY SAID IT WAS A THREATENED MISCARRIGE. YESTERDAY 11-09 I STARTED SPOTTING AGAIN WENT TO MY NEARBY ER AND MY LEVELS WERE UP TO 104. DRS DONT HAVE AN ANSWER YET THEY KEEP TELLING ME I MIGHT MISCARRY I GO FOR MORE LEVELS 11-12-07 WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME? HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE BEFORE? WILL I CARRY OR MISCARRY?
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am going thru the same,,,,my lvl was 25 ,then 44 then 28 then 23 and went to dr now sent me for 2 more and it was 65 and now is 137 so I asked dr if i can have a normal pregnancy and he says yes i can as long as they start going up and stay up
Blank
I WENT BACK FOR MY HCG TODAY AND IT DROPPED TO 78 WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Blank
could be miscarriage.... could be just early in pregnancy....don 't stress the hcg tests...but talk to your doctor about continuing the tests...i went for mine today also....i always wait for mine soi'm notstressing before i see the dr
Blank
how was your test...mine dropped to 87
Blank
I WENT ON SUNDAY AND MY LEVELS DROPPED TO 79 MY DOC CALLED MONDAY AND SAID I WAS GOING OR I ALREADY DID MISCARRY. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK FOR A RECHECK TODAY AND I WASNT FEELING TO WELL SO IM GOING TOMORROW. I BLED ON THURSDAY, VERY LITTLE, AND FRIDAY A VERY LITTLE BOTH TIMES JUST SPOTTING THEN I BLED AGAIN MONDAY AND THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I BLED NO CRAMPS AT ALL. MY DOC TOLD ME THE LEVELS WONT GO UP SO NOW I LOST ALL HOPE SAD TO SAY BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF THE LEVELS DO GO UP?
Blank
that isn't true...i got a second opinion...get one cause mine went up then back down....prepare for the worst and hope for the best...thats what i am doing
Blank
I GOT MY LEVELS CHECKED TODAY AND NOW THEY ARE 149 WHAT IS GOING ON?
Blank
300124_tn?1193622919
Have you had an ultrasound?  I too am going through the same thing, I would be 9 weeks now, I know I have probably miscarried as there was no baby on the ultrasound, despite not bleeding, only spotting my levels have gone from 136, 147, 75, 77 and now 66, they were going to give me a D&C yesterday but we are now waiting to see if they drop again.  Do you feel uncomfortable in the stomach?, I keep getting cramps, my bach aches, my belly is bloated and I look a little bit pregnant, sometimes I feel sick, I would like to know if anyone-else has these feelings too.  thanks
Blank
girl mine are doing the same thing and i am going in for a u/s....i am refusing to give up hope yet...I willwait to see if my body letsit go but was told it could be early pregnancy so i wanna wait it out to see
, but it doubled sogive it time before making drastic decisions

Blank
WELL THE DOC CALLED TODAY AND SENT ME FOR A TRANSVAGINAL. I DO NOT HAVE A TUBAL WHICH IS GOOD NEWS BUT THEY DID FIND A SAC IN MY UTERUS BUT NO YOLK. I AM 4 WKS TODAY. THEY SAID NO YOLK WILL SHOW TILL ABOUT 5 -6 WKS. BUT MY SAC IS IRREGULAR SHAPED. THE DOC SAID I WILL PROBLEY MISCARRY AND I HAVE TO GET MY LEVELS RE CHECKED TOMORROW.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...