HCG levels after M/C
Hi.  How long did it take for HCG levles to drop to 0 after a MC?  Does it matter if it was natural, medical or D&C?

Any personal experiences would be great...

Thanks!
it took almost 10 weeks for me
I had a natural m/c in Sept. Didn't even know I was preggers and actually m/c carried before i even relaized I was preggers. But for me personally it took 1 week from when I actually learned I was preggers for my levels to drop to 0. However, that timeline may be skewed b/c I don't know when actually I m/c. By the time I learned I was preggers my levels were 17 and 1 week later they were 0.

I'm sorry that I couldn't be of more help, but I want to say that I am so sorry for the experience you went through and I wish you all the best in the future!
They followed my levels to below 10 and it took 3-4 weeks. I did not have D&C's either time.
I had a D&C on 9/21 (after a missed abortion at 11-weeks pregnant). My hCG level was 91,000 the day before the procedure and down to 24 exactly five weeks later. I just had more blood drawn this morning (seven weeks exactly since the D&C), so we'll see if I finally reached zero. Just try to be patient (although I know how hard it is)!
Thanks for the feedback.  One week after I was about 4500 and 2 weeks I was about 800.  Now I'm waiting for week 3.

Thanks all.
Wonderme--

It took me five consecutive weeks to go from 802 to negative.  So, it can take a stinking long time!  :(  Urgh.  It's frustrating.
Hi, I'm into week 7 of my ectopic being diagnosed and my HCG levels are finally down to 25. I'm hoping to be at 0 by next week. I did have an ectopic so no D&C which I'm not sure if that would make a difference with a natural miscarriage or not. I'm still bleeding too. Not so fun. Some people take longer than others. I hope your levels go down quickly! :)

I just m/c on 10/7.
Had hcg levels checked 10/7
10/8  Dr office called and i was at 0.
I am at the end. It happened fast @ 5wk preg...
just like a late af. This is 2nd m/c first one was very drawn out and had a d&c. Took me about three mos to get back to normal. I was at 8wks at that time.

Sorry for you loss.
Hope this was a little help for you.
I wish all the best with your future.

scani
Hi there  I had a D&C and it took 3 weeks for it to get to zero. It was very frustrating esp as you are just reminded of it so many times with those blood tests!

I live in the UK and we don't get offered all of the blood tests that you guys do. After my miscarriage (a natural one at 11 weeks 10/02) was just sent home with no follow up. I still haven't had AF but finally got a negative pt this morning.
I live in the uk too and the same, no follow up what so ever! I had a D&C on the 28th September, negative tests on 21 Oct and 30th october and 2 positives yeaterday!! So I might be pregnant. I am a bit worried because I have had some spotting. I have a doc appointment this afternoon. I bet he just tells me to wait and see. X
hey don't feel bad I had a dc done on 2/13 so the I could go to Iracq with my team, and even though I have the paper work to show that I am not pregant they still will not let me go till my test come back neg.  This hurts so bad because now I have nothing to do, but sit back and think about what I did until my test come back to 0.