HCG levels not rising fast enough?!?!
Hello, I'm really confused about the HCG levels that I am getting.. I went in on thursday the 5th and they were 34,000 and then again on the following saturday the 6th and they were 46,000. The doctor said that they hadn't gone up as much as he would have like but that my woum was the right size for 7 weeks and everything felt good, he also said that he didn't see two circles on the u/s. Now I have been spotting very very lightly for about a week but he also said nothing about a m/c or any other problems. I have to go back for another test in two days, but my question is that if he said nothing about any problems going on, should I be worried? I'm not cramping or anything and everything else is fine. Please help it's driving me nuts..
Your levels are promising actually, and HCG levels only continue to double every 48-72 hours and then level off or fall slightly as a pregnancy continues.  By now they should be able to see the baby on an ultrasound, again "should".  As long as the bleeding is brown (not pink or red) you should be alright, sometimes this happens and the doctors consider it to be "old" blood.  At your next appointment ask for the ultrasound so the baby's heartbeat can be seen and rest some of your fears.  

Week 6 28 1,080 to 56,500
Weeks 7 to 8 7,650 to 229,000
Weeks 9 to 12 25,700 to 288,000
Weeks 13 to 16 13,300 to 254,000

I got that from a web page about HCG levels, hope this helps but I'll add you to my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for your response! Now you said if the spotting wasn't pink or red, well  mine is very very light pink but I won't have it everyday. So should I still be worried? I'm just scared that with my levels not rising fast enough something is goin g to go wrong. When I had my first ultrasound the doctor said he couldn't see two circles, but it was too early to tell anyway. And he never said anything about a heartbeat or no heartbeat, I go tomorrow for another blood test and I hope everything will be ok. so if you have anything else you could tell me then that would be great! Thank you
hello,
i know its been a while since you posted but i'm going through the same thing as you.  What did you find out?

I hope everything is well with you and your pregnancy