HCG too high and I though it was a m/c for sure
I had a m/c at 6.5-7 weeks in October, had a D&C right away and got pg again after just one cycle. I was so excited! With the first pregnancy I felt moody and hateful. This time I felt just calm and I took it as a positive sign. I started spotting at about 4.5 weeks, had light cramps and lost most of my pg symptoms. I was convinced I’m miscarrying again. I went for progesterone and HCG test and the first results were pretty good at 21 and 4973. I just figured that it hasn't gone down yet because I started spotting just the day before. Two days later (yesterday) I went again. The nurse called today, my HCG levels are right at 12000. I'm only 5 weeks 1 day pg and it seems too high. In addition to that, I'm still spotting and cramping and the pg symptoms have not returned.

Ladies, I'm going crazy! I want to be happy and optimistic but I'm so scared! The last time with the m/c I had exactly the same thing happen. I even saw a heart beat and then 3 days later learned the baby died.

Are my levels too high? What are the chances this is a viable pregnancy? Has anybody been in similar situation?
they are not too high they are great!  I had a m/c then got pg again before even having another period and my baby is 18 months old right now... try to stay optimistic and enjoy the time you have a baby in your belly!