HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My LMP was 10/1/03.  I believe I could have conceived on 11/9, 10/13 or 10/14.  I had a bld test on 11/3 and they stated it was "slightly" +.  They sent it out for another brkdwn and called the next day to say I was preg but my level was low and wanted to test on 11/7.  I could not wait and went in on 11/6 and my value went from 23 to 37.  They are concerned and think I am going to misscarry since they did not double.  I have another bld test for HCG on 11/10 to see if it doubles.  I am scared and confused.  It feels ok.  I have no bleeding but no symptoms either.  My mom did not as well.  I an recovering from Anorexia since I found out I was preg. and eating and taking my vitamins, I also have HPV.

I can't have a miscarriage, can't they give me HCG or progesterone shots.  According to my calculations I am just getting to the three week period.  Am I going to lose this?  HELP!!
Hi, sorry you are so worried, I know how hard that is. Don't be worrying. It's so early to tell if anything is wrong at all. Your levels could sky rocket by Monday. This sort of thing happens all the time and it's false alarms. Get lots of rest and eat healthy and take your vitamins. That's all you can do anyway. Just relax. Good luck and keep in touch so we know how you made out.
Thank you.  One last question sorry to be so anal.  I am on prozac also could that decrease my HCG levels?

How do you guys keep yourself saine through all of this.  Obviously this is my first I had a m/c within the first week of one pregnancy five years ago.  Having people understand what you are going through really does help!  
I don't know how medication affects pregnancy. I wouldn't want to take any to be honest but if you have to you have too. You'll have to have a good talk to your Dr. about that.
There are alot of us here that have had m/c and are trying again. So, yes, we understand. It's great to come here if you have a question or you are worried about something, we're here to help. It may take time to get your reply though. The weekends can be a bit slow around here. Good luck and let us know.
I actually miscarried on 11/14.  Hard yet I am getting through it.  They believed it was due to a hyperactive thyroid.  They are questioning whether I have graves disease.  My question is now that i miscarried, is my cycle the same if so I could be pregnant again.  Any thoughts of wisdom?
Thank you!!