HELP! potty training !
ok so i am trying to potty train my 2 and a half year old daughter and she is not having it she dose not want to wear panties she wants to wear her diaper and i dont get what is wrong with her, like why she dosnt want to i took off her diaper today and put on panties, and she took them off.  so i let her but them she went and hid and put on a pull up ... so i took that off her and put them away and she flipped out and cried for an hour any help is very much apreciated thanks in advance
Relax, pushing her is not going to make it happen or make for a pleasant situation. Guide, don't force. Keep exposing her to the concept without demanding it and before you know it she will start initiating it.

i know im not trying to push it but i have been trying to teach her for like 1 year now she does understand that the potty it for pooping and peeing but she wont use it
Don’t worry, she is prob. jut not ready yet. With my son we start training around 18months and he didn’t get the hang of it so every few months we would try again. Finally 2months ago he got it and has been doing great ever since(he will be 3 in 2week!) The best idea I can give you is to rewarded her and Make it a big deal when she does use the Potty. And we had to keep his diaper off the hold day, we did this for a month, even with underwear or a pull-ups he would still go in them! And we also put him on the potty every 30mins in the beinning.......
Hi, i am also potty training my daughter who is 27 months old and i ws having problems until i went and bought a dora toilet seat that i could set on top of the big potty and bought her some new dora panties, and ever since i did that she has been going like a big girl. She would not sit on the potty chair she said it was gross..
when we were trying to potty train my youngest step son we tried every thing rewards punishment when he went potty in his underware  finaly we tried putting him on the toilet facing the back u know kinda stadling it and it worked i think at first he was afraid of falling in but sitting him like that made him more cumfy to go hope it helps