HIp Dysplasia
My daughter was treated from day 2 with Congenital hip dysplasia using Pavloc Harness.  She is now 6 and walks incredibly pigeon toed with legs turning inward.  Is there any way to correct this?
Have you asked the doctors that treated her. Maybe see a orthopeadic surgeon.
You are so lucky it was picked up so early. My daughter was 2.1/2 when we found out. She has had six operations  (four of them being 3hrs long) and months in plaster. She is now 6yrs and is doing well. We go back in November for a checkup and hopefully that is the end of it.
Sorry I cant help about the pigeon toes but good luck
i have congenital hip disorder.  i was born with it and diagnosed at 6 months of age. my leg turns slightly out and is slightly shorter than the other.  (small limp, but not very noticeable). i had my first operation at 1 year.  i have had 13 operations since to try to correct it.  i am now 31.  unfortunately, this is NOT correctable.  i was told i could receive a new hip after the age of 35.  i recently went to the OB and she said if i want to conceive to do it NOW, because it may be harder for someone with my condition to wait.  i AM trying to get pregnant.  no luck yet.   good luck to you and your daughter.  
also, i have very irregular periods.  i used to get my period 3 times a year.  my doctor says that is ok.  but for some reason in the past 2 years i have been on a 30-55 day cycle.  I have my period now, and it was a 28 days since my last. very weird for me.  
i am using a ovulation stick to try to predict, but i usually know when i ovulate, cuz i can feel it.  we'll see.  good luck to you all.
I did peds ortho for a few years (I'm a RN). As a gernal rule the only way to treat the toes turning in is very painful expensive surgery. The position of the feet are determined by either the hip, femur (thigh bone), or tibia (calf bone). All of which are too strong to brace to achieve correction. If your child is falling over her feet often then it may be worth investigating treatment. Otherwise it may be best to leave it alone and hope that futre growth helps correct things some. However, a visit with a doctor is by all meas warrented if you are concerned.