Had a dark yellow vomiting
Hi..Today i am 5w4d and had a dark yellow vomiting in the morning while brushing my teeth..From then i have that sensation and dont feel like having anything..I had one m/c before and never had such thing before in my first pregnancy..Am i going to loose this baby too..
Hi, I have had that before when I was and was not pregnant.  It is concidered acid since your stomach didn't have anything in it.  I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens more frequently.  I had it with this pregnancy and I am now 20w6d.
Morning... I don't know if the dark yellow vomiting would have anything to do with the pregnancy, but I've had that experience while not pregnant.  It turned out that I had epigast and had developed an ulcer.  The dark yellow clumpy/liquidy stuff is stomach acid/bile.  Did/do you have a constant burning sensation in your stomach?  If so, stay away from tomato based foods, - basically anything acidic and high in fat (fries, ice cream, soda) for like a week. If that is the problem, taking the time off will give your stomach time to heal.
Oh Nellie. Im sorry that happened to you. Im sure you are just fine. Dont you have a doctors appointment today? Please let me know how it goes.
yaa..i do have my first ultrasound appointment with the doctor today..I am very much frightened..Anyway i am ready to face anything either good or bad..when i have lost my  baby...what pain can be more than that..???i will update u definetely..
I have that every morning.  I am 10w5d and it usually happens to me when I am brushing my teeth.  I think it is stomach acid.  Its like my body wants to thorw up but there is nothing there to come up.
i am just 5w4d..do u think dr.is gonna c something today..i think they gave me this appointment to put me in tension..thats it..they want to trouble me more and more..i know pretty well she cant c anything ..
oh..thank u so much..do u know something..u were the first woman who guessed of me being pregnant when i posted a forum..
I think everything is going to be just fine for you.  Let us know how your appointment goes.
WELCOME TO MORNING SICKNESS....GOOD LUCK
you might be able to see something. You never know. Look it up on the internet. If you go to about.com you can look at all kinds of ultrasound pictures. Even a few from five weeks. And you are pretty close to six weeks. so I bet you will see something. With my last pregnancy, I saw a little something on the US pic and it measured 6 weeks. So I hope you will see something.What time is your app. at?
I forgot to mention that I still dont feel pregnant what so ever. Nothing at all. I still have like a week and a half until my doctors app.   :(
I am in my 30th week and have been puking bile(yellow col liquid!!) since my 8th -9th week. It happens while I brush in the morning, which makes me to stop brushing. So I make sure to clean my teath well at night  :)
Hi.  That happens to me sometimes.  I am 12 weeks pregnant.  Whenever I brush my teeth, my gag reflexes are very sensitive and if my stomach is empty (which it usually is in the morning) I'll throw up what I thought was bial (sp?) It's always a weird yellowish green (toxic sludge) color. Sorry for TMI. :-)

Also, I had REALLY bad Heartburn during my first trimester and so I also thought that that may have been the acid in my stomach.
Sounds like morning sickness to me :-) good luck!
Are you taking prenatal vitamins? I know with my 1st pregnany I threw up alot and it was always that yellow color...I was told that it was my prenatal vitamins. You are probably just experiencing typical morning sickness, but I do understand your concern; probably should give the dr a call and explain your concerns.

I wish you a happy pregnancy.....
thank u..i do take my prenatals for the past 3 months..
lets hope for the best..
sorry..i was very much disappointed ,so could not post this yesterday.Almost my heart broke when we didnot c any thing in ultrasound.it was a vaginal u/s and hope i must get ready for second bighted ovum...this is all frustating to me..
Did you see anything on your ultrasound?  How far are you?  What did your Doc. say?
we could not c anything in u/s and my doctor says she sees a fetal pole very little and may be we r too early to c something and rescheduled our appointment back to next week..we lost our hopes and being prepared for the worst..i was 5w4d yesterday
you are very early sweetie! I didn't see anything AT ALL until I was 6 weeks 5 days! Please do not give up hope yet! I will be praying for you and hoping that you have a healthy 9 months ahead of you! Keep your head up!
I have heard many stories on this site of ladies going in and having a early ultra sound and not seeing anything and then going back in a few weeks and seeing something.  I think that happend with kirstensmommy.  Don't give up yet.
thank u brentlie and bookerswife..let's hope for the best..even i was encouaging some people in this forum incase of their troubles and when it comes to me its being very hard to stay calm..