Maternal & Child Community
Had implantation bleeding but got a BFN on blood test 2days before peri...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Had implantation bleeding but got a BFN on blood test 2days before period!!! anyone else??

Hi ladies!! It has been a while since i have posted. So heres whats going on maybe you could help.  Heres my background... Im a military mom and was diagnosed with Lupus but not before having a miscarriage in late 06.  shortly after i became pregnant with my son who is now 2.(smile)  With him, i knew before taking the test that i was pregnant..kind of a gut feeling and i must add my breast were very tingly.  I went in for a blood test and the results were negative.  i just knew that it wasnt right so i went in 3 days later and sure enough the blood test was positive.  okay fast forward because im a little confused here or is history repeating itself.  I had my period 8 nov and it lasted for about 6 days.  I caught my LH surge on the 18th. DH and I BD off and on that whole week with no withdrawls.  okay so around the 26-29 i started spotting...pink and brownish so okay im no newbie so i just figured it was implantation bleeding. a good sign right!  well i have been very tired, my breast have this annoying tingling sensation off and on and sometimes it gets pretty sharp...almost like with my son previously.  i've had headaches but not sicknees or cravings or anything like that so now im wondering what could this be??  Today i went and had a blood test done and it came back a BPN!!!!  so im like well...what was the spotting and is what im experiencing pre menstral??  i dont usually feel this way but IDk maybe this one may he a heavier cycyle??IDK!!  My period is due Sunday Dec 6th so is all hope lost for a BFP??  Has anyone had implantation or what they believed to be that and be this close to your period and still test negative? and if u tested positive when did you get the result??  what do u think this is....hmmmmm!?!  please advise
I am going through the same thing as we speak! Had what i thought was IB 4 days ago, lasted for about 2 days and was just nasty brown with a little pink Very Lite!!! So i went in today for blood count and it was BFN? IDK what is going on and neither do they *Comforting right* So now they are going to start me on Progesterone for 5 days so it will make me have a period... I just cant seem to figure this all out.. I am so tired, my stomach is upset, And my BBs hurt and itch.... Did you find anything out? Did you get your BFP????!!! *hugs*