Has anyone fallen while pregnant??
H1 I'm 14w5d and I had a dr appt today where everything was fine.  However when I went to get in my vehicle I stepped on the running board and slipped and fell right on my behind. This is the first snow we have had this year and already I'm falling down. I called the dr when I got home and they said everything should be fine because the baby is nice and secure, but I just can't help worrying---it's going to be a VERY long winter lol!!
I think when you are farther along you have a chance on going into labor.  I am so afraid of falling this winter.  Its snowing here for the 1st time today and I am worried I am gonna slip.
I have had three children and have had my share of slips.  You and the baby are alot stronger than you think.  If you are not having any pain or discomfort, I would say all is well.  Winter has just begun, so be careful....
If you can avoind using your running boards do so--you never know when that has ice build up on.  If you are short and need them to get in your vehicle see if you can put some black tack paper on that has grit on it to make it a little more slip resistant for you.  It will just give you some added security when stepping on them.  Good luck with pg the rest of the winter.
I was 32 wks pregnant and I fell while carrying my 2 year old daughter (silly I know) and I broke my ankle.  My DD had a pretty good bump on her head too, but everything was fine with the little one in the oven!
I've actually fallen twice with my pregnancy.  Once the computer chair slipped right under me and I fell on my tush.  The second time (I was already 35 weeks pregnant), I lost balance on the street, and flew with my face down on the concrete.  Naturally, I was protecting the belly, so I held my palms out and was trying to land on my knees.  So I scratched the palms and knees pretty badly but DD was fine.  I had her two weeks later.  It is true, they're pretty safe in there with all the fluid to absorb the shock.
I slipped and fell off a ice laden  curb.. fell right on my left side.. i just lay there .. freaking out.. of course all was well..I was 23 weeks along.. I am sure that all is well with your lil one..
this is my 3rd, and I've fallen every time. The 1st I was only about 10 weeks or so, and I slipped on black ice. Dang dog pulled too hard on the leash. The 2nd on, I was, gosh, 6-7 months along, and same thing, dang dog pulled too hard, and as I was holding her back, I fell real hard on my tush on a pile of lumber. Oh, did that hurt!! With this one, I fell down a flight of stairs at about 8-10 weeks.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. They are well cushioned, and unless you're in a serious car accident, god forbid, there's really not much to worry about. Maybe that's why we tend to put on extra padding on our butts during pg!!
I remember when I was little girl and my Mom was 9 mos pregnant with my Brother and she slipped on the ice and fell right on her stomach.Everything was fine..it goes to show how protected the baby is in the sac.