Has anyone gotten pregnant before AF after taking cytotec (misoprostol)?
I took cytotec (misoprostol) Jan 13th and 14th and still no AF.  Has anyone ever gotten pregnant before their 1st AF.  I'm not pregnant but I'm just wondering.  I want TTC again but I'm worried that there is a risk if I don't wait.  The instructions said wait 1 month or for 1 cycle.  1 month is on Valentine's day and I would not mind trying then.
Yeah! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!  Did your Dr say why to wait one cycle?  
Hi Hoogie-I took Cytotec on 12/22 and am now pregnant-before my first AF.  My doctor did advise me to wait for one cycle, but not BECAUSE of the drug.  I didn't really TTC, we had tried for six months before mc and mistakenly assumed it would take time again to conceive.  If you go by LMP, we're 6w3days, but if you go by when I think I ovulated (wasn't charting, using OPK or anything), then about 5w and some odd days.

Good luck to you!
If you read about the side effects of Cytotec, it takes about one month to get the drug fully out of your system.  The drug can cause side effects in fetuses, that's why my doc said that if I took the pill to wait to TTC.  I ended up getting a D/C. Good luck.
I think the half life for cytotec is pretty short the time to get it out of your system is less than a month.  I'll wait the month for sure but I don't know if I want to wait for AF.  I'm glad that you are having a success story.  
My dr. just sited the usual "heal emotionally and physically, dating another pregnancy, etc."  I haven't read what the previous poster said about the drug, not when it was used vaginally for miscarriage, anyway.  I have read that information for when cytotec was taken orally for antacid-type uses.  In any case, I am under dr's care for current pregnancy and she has said cytotec is not an issue for this pregnancy.
I took cytotec twice but then i am delayed for about 9 days when i took pregnancy test it was positive. Is there any side effects to the baby?